BY BRAWNY #6 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Bronx NY
Ive seen my faather actually use theses hes a construction workers i feel its fit for more heavy duty cleaning in comparison to house hold daily usages but i may be mistaken.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
They rip easily. Not the best quality. Cheap though and easy to find in the store
Victoria W.
Review for: Prints more...
Overrated paper towel product. Does not do half of the things the commercials present.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: Prints more...
I use to use this product but after a while I realize that it's not that effective as it should be for the price.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Review for: Prints more...
I do not like a print on my papertowel. Brawny is s little to tough for my taste
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Wasn't really impressed with this brand at all decent price but I will be sticking with viva
Kelly D.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Not my favorite, poor absorbing quality and rough on the hands and face. Wouldn't chose.
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I don't think I like this brawny paper towels big rolls 6 rolls 354 sh because I don't normally buy it
Jessica W.
These paper towels are my favorite. I find myself using way more than I should for a small clean up. Very disappointing!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I don't like brawny. I think they're a more expensive price point and don't clean as much.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive