BY BRAWNY #12 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Englewood , NJ
Ive seen my faather actually use theses hes a construction workers i feel its fit for more heavy duty cleaning in comparison to house hold daily usages but i may be mistaken.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
They rip easily. Not the best quality. Cheap though and easy to find in the store
Victoria W.
Review for: Prints
Overrated paper towel product. Does not do half of the things the commercials present.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: Prints
I use to use this product but after a while I realize that it's not that effective as it should be for the price.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Review for: Prints
I do not like a print on my papertowel. Brawny is s little to tough for my taste
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Wasn't really impressed with this brand at all decent price but I will be sticking with viva
Kelly D.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Not my favorite, poor absorbing quality and rough on the hands and face. Wouldn't chose.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
I don't think I like this brawny paper towels big rolls 6 rolls 354 sh because I don't normally buy it
Jessica W.
These paper towels are my favorite. I find myself using way more than I should for a small clean up. Very disappointing!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I don't like brawny. I think they're a more expensive price point and don't clean as much.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive