BY BRAWNY #5 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Abbie Q.
This is my personal favorite among the paper towel brands. I love that they have pick a size opinion, and they are good cleaning up spills or using as a napkin wet or dry.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Regular Rolls more...
One of those paper towels ik and trust. I love gow strong and durable it is I think it is an affordable brand. I am a repetitive buyer.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
We use far too many paper towels, so I love finding a good value. I found these for under $6 at Walmart and highly recommend them. They are strong and absorb well. They also come in the select a size version.
Victoria r.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 24 Giant Rolls more...
this is my favorite brand of paper towels. highly recommend brand. not a bad price either.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
This is a pretty trusted brand. I'd recommend them. They do the job and don't fall apart.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Nati V.
The best one out there, hands down! Does not tear so easily like other brands and they are pretty resourceful.
Carrie H.
Hamburg, AR
Brawny paper towels are amazing. They have great absorbency. It has more sheets compared to other competing brands.
Amanda R.
Ceres, CA
Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive