BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
This is a pretty trusted brand. I'd recommend them. They do the job and don't fall apart.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Nati V.
The best one out there, hands down! Does not tear so easily like other brands and they are pretty resourceful.
Carrie H.
Hamburg, AR
Brawny paper towels are amazing. They have great absorbency. It has more sheets compared to other competing brands.
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca
Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY
Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive