BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Genita K.
These are so thick so I only need to use the one sheet at a time. They work amazing when I need to wipe a spill or dry the counter off. I buy the bulk at my local bulk store.
Chelsey V.
I like how absorbent and strong they are. You can use it anywhere for clean tables, toys, dusting. Even cleaning your bathroom. Works great on mirrors without falling apart.
Siri S.
Brawny towels are purchased for my household only if it's on sale. We typically just get Kirkland brand, but will sometimes swap out for this brand if we find a good sale.
Sarah H.
Joliet, IL
I grew up with this brand. These paper towels hold up so much better than Store brand versions and soak up a lot more liquid. Brawny is my go to brand when I'm shopping.
Maria S.
Lake Charles, LA
Brawny is the ONLY brand I use..and will remain that way! It is durable and strong for all of the messes that happen in the kitchen, and elsewhere. Enough said. ❤️❤️❤️
Chrissy G.
There's not a ton to say about paper towels. They clean up your mess. They have a tough looking lumber jack on the package. You really can't go wrong here, I guess.
Lois K.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
They are pretty average. Not super thick and absorbent, but definitely not flimsy. I seem to go through them pretty quickly, but I also have two kids and two dogs.
Mischele R.
Kerrville, TX
Again another of my amazon stockpile obsessions. I always buy these in bulk. They're tough enough to stand up to my messy kitchen tendencies and my rowdy toddler.
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
Thick and durable. This brand makes scrubbing counters a breeze. There are some brands that work similarly but this brand is ultimately effective and dependable.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I always buy these paper towels! I love that they have the pick-a-size because I almost never need a full sheet! These paper towels are strong and work SO good!
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive