BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good paper towels.....I bought these on sale from my local grocery store and was pleased with the purchase. They're absorbent, and don't fall apart easily. I would repurchase.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Brawny Paper Towels are the greatest. They're so strong and hardly ever tear, it's great because you save more money from not having to buy way too many paper towels a month.
Genita K.
These are so thick so I only need to use the one sheet at a time. They work amazing when I need to wipe a spill or dry the counter off. I buy the bulk at my local bulk store.
Siri S.
Brawny towels are purchased for my household only if it's on sale. We typically just get Kirkland brand, but will sometimes swap out for this brand if we find a good sale.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I like the idea that you can "pick a size"! It soaks up spills quickly. It's a strong paper towel. My husband likes to blow his nose with it because it's a strong towel and he dosen't blow thou it!! LOL. It is resonably priced.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Very durable paper towels. Definitely good for cleaning up messes. Nothing bad to say about it. Also, really great for the money, make sure you find coupons before purchasing.
Chrissy G.
Review for: Prints more...
There's not a ton to say about paper towels. They clean up your mess. They have a tough looking lumber jack on the package. You really can't go wrong here, I guess.
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size more...
The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
Thick and durable. This brand makes scrubbing counters a breeze. There are some brands that work similarly but this brand is ultimately effective and dependable.
Michelle K.
Wahiawa, HI
THe's paper towels are the best! The absorbance and strength are amazing for how much you pay for them! I make my own baby wipes and these are the best! The pick a size is amazing for little or big messes!
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive