Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Good paper towels.....I bought these on sale from my local grocery store and was pleased with the purchase. They're absorbent, and don't fall apart easily. I would repurchase.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL

Very durable paper towels. Definitely good for cleaning up messes. Nothing bad to say about it. Also, really great for the money, make sure you find coupons before purchasing.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

Brawny Paper Towels are the greatest. They're so strong and hardly ever tear, it's great because you save more money from not having to buy way too many paper towels a month.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
bronx, ny

Ive seen my faather actually use theses hes a construction workers i feel its fit for more heavy duty cleaning in comparison to house hold daily usages but i may be mistaken.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL

Best paper towels. I love them because they are strong and soak up a lot. I spill things often so they come in handy. I buy these all the time. They get the job done. Period.
Genita K.
Genita K.

These are so thick so I only need to use the one sheet at a time. They work amazing when I need to wipe a spill or dry the counter off. I buy the bulk at my local bulk store.
Chelsey V.
Chelsey V.

I like how absorbent and strong they are. You can use it anywhere for clean tables, toys, dusting. Even cleaning your bathroom. Works great on mirrors without falling apart.
Siri S.
Siri S.

Brawny towels are purchased for my household only if it's on sale. We typically just get Kirkland brand, but will sometimes swap out for this brand if we find a good sale.
Cat F.
Cat F.
Toronto, Ontario

It cleans up a mess and really that's all I want to write - Writing about paper products is totally not my thing - These are essentials in life and if they work they work
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Joliet, IL

I grew up with this brand. These paper towels hold up so much better than Store brand versions and soak up a lot more liquid. Brawny is my go to brand when I'm shopping.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now