BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
San Jose, CA
These are great if you have a family. Especially a toddler. They are durable and can be used in. Variety of ways. It cleans up the mess well without leaving a lot of residue behind.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Decatur, IN
I'm a mess in the kitchen and a bit sloppy with makeup in the bathroom. Brawny has enough strength and absorbency to clean it up in a snap without falling apart like cheaper brands.
Bita M.
Bita M.
I buy the smaller packages since I am always out and can pick up a new one every time I need it. It's very durable and absorbing. I am satisfied with it. Not too expensive either.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
These are really absorbent and get the job done quickly, however they are more pricey than other paper towel brands. Therefore, I usually choose a cheaper off-brand alternative.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
HAMPTON, VA
This is a good product. They hold up well and are very ubsorbent. They main complaint is that they are pretty rough. I prefer Bounty over this product just because of softness.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good paper towels.....I bought these on sale from my local grocery store and was pleased with the purchase. They're absorbent, and don't fall apart easily. I would repurchase.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Very durable paper towels. Definitely good for cleaning up messes. Nothing bad to say about it. Also, really great for the money, make sure you find coupons before purchasing.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Brawny Paper Towels are the greatest. They're so strong and hardly ever tear, it's great because you save more money from not having to buy way too many paper towels a month.
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best paper towels. I love them because they are strong and soak up a lot. I spill things often so they come in handy. I buy these all the time. They get the job done. Period.
Genita K.
Genita K.
These are so thick so I only need to use the one sheet at a time. They work amazing when I need to wipe a spill or dry the counter off. I buy the bulk at my local bulk store.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive