Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

These are obviously the best paper towels. They're strong and they can clean up big spills and are great for using to clean the house. They are more expensive than other brands, but they're worth it.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

Pretty good paper towel. Absorbs well and cleans up messes, but does tear and leave some spills behind. Don't tend to purchase this brand because I've found much better. And they are a bit expensive.
Jennifer w.
Jennifer w.

I love the colorful prints for the seasons. The absorbtion factor is super. Rather than using half a roll to clean something, one or 2 strips will do. Awesome for cleaning windows. No little fuzzies
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX

By far my favorite paper product!! I literally bought 6 packages at one time. And still have not gone through all of them, that's considering we have done cook outs and parties, how great is that!
Kim v.
Kim v.

These Brawny towels are very absorbent and last to complete the job its being used for. They can be a little on the expensive side, but won't disappoint by any means. Would recommend this product.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Decatur, IN

I'm a mess in the kitchen and a bit sloppy with makeup in the bathroom. Brawny has enough strength and absorbency to clean it up in a snap without falling apart like cheaper brands.
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
San Jose, CA

These are great if you have a family. Especially a toddler. They are durable and can be used in. Variety of ways. It cleans up the mess well without leaving a lot of residue behind.
Bita M.
Bita M.

I buy the smaller packages since I am always out and can pick up a new one every time I need it. It's very durable and absorbing. I am satisfied with it. Not too expensive either.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN

These are really absorbent and get the job done quickly, however they are more pricey than other paper towel brands. Therefore, I usually choose a cheaper off-brand alternative.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Hampton, VA

This is a good product. They hold up well and are very ubsorbent. They main complaint is that they are pretty rough. I prefer Bounty over this product just because of softness.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now