BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Bita M.
Review for: Prints
I buy the smaller packages since I am always out and can pick up a new one every time I need it. It's very durable and absorbing. I am satisfied with it. Not too expensive either.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Review for: Prints
These are really absorbent and get the job done quickly, however they are more pricey than other paper towel brands. Therefore, I usually choose a cheaper off-brand alternative.
Stephanie P.
HAMPTON, VA
This is a good product. They hold up well and are very ubsorbent. They main complaint is that they are pretty rough. I prefer Bounty over this product just because of softness.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Brawny Paper Towels are the greatest. They're so strong and hardly ever tear, it's great because you save more money from not having to buy way too many paper towels a month.
Genita K.
These are so thick so I only need to use the one sheet at a time. They work amazing when I need to wipe a spill or dry the counter off. I buy the bulk at my local bulk store.
Nicole T.
Englewood , NJ
Ive seen my faather actually use theses hes a construction workers i feel its fit for more heavy duty cleaning in comparison to house hold daily usages but i may be mistaken.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good paper towels.....I bought these on sale from my local grocery store and was pleased with the purchase. They're absorbent, and don't fall apart easily. I would repurchase.
Siri S.
Brawny towels are purchased for my household only if it's on sale. We typically just get Kirkland brand, but will sometimes swap out for this brand if we find a good sale.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
I like the idea that you can "pick a size"! It soaks up spills quickly. It's a strong paper towel. My husband likes to blow his nose with it because it's a strong towel and he dosen't blow thou it!! LOL. It is resonably priced.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Very durable paper towels. Definitely good for cleaning up messes. Nothing bad to say about it. Also, really great for the money, make sure you find coupons before purchasing.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive