BY BRAWNY #6 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: Prints more...
These are obviously the best paper towels. They're strong and they can clean up big spills and are great for using to clean the house. They are more expensive than other brands, but they're worth it.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
By far my favorite paper product!! I literally bought 6 packages at one time. And still have not gone through all of them, that's considering we have done cook outs and parties, how great is that!
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
June D.
Review for: Prints more...
These are alright. They don't work as well as other brands, and the price isn't any better than other brands you would find at the supermarket. Overall, it's fairly affordable. I would recommend another brand.
Teri B.
Decatur, IN
I'm a mess in the kitchen and a bit sloppy with makeup in the bathroom. Brawny has enough strength and absorbency to clean it up in a snap without falling apart like cheaper brands.
Bita M.
Review for: Prints more...
I buy the smaller packages since I am always out and can pick up a new one every time I need it. It's very durable and absorbing. I am satisfied with it. Not too expensive either.
Stephanie P.
HAMPTON, VA
This is a good product. They hold up well and are very ubsorbent. They main complaint is that they are pretty rough. I prefer Bounty over this product just because of softness.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Review for: Prints more...
These are really absorbent and get the job done quickly, however they are more pricey than other paper towel brands. Therefore, I usually choose a cheaper off-brand alternative.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good paper towels.....I bought these on sale from my local grocery store and was pleased with the purchase. They're absorbent, and don't fall apart easily. I would repurchase.
Nicole T.
Bronx NY
Ive seen my faather actually use theses hes a construction workers i feel its fit for more heavy duty cleaning in comparison to house hold daily usages but i may be mistaken.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive