Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Luvly S.
Luvly S.

Brawny is my 2nd best! Its not super soft but the quality is very good. It does help very well with clean up. Very affordable. Doesn't fall apart easily like some very cheap paper towels. Definitely recommend!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

This paper towel is very good and reliable quality. We don't but them much considering we have a huge family living under one roof and go through tons. This brand is a bit more exapensive then other brands.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Wahiawa, HI

THe's paper towels are the best! The absorbance and strength are amazing for how much you pay for them! I make my own baby wipes and these are the best! The pick a size is amazing for little or big messes!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

The big rolls are the best. they last longer so you don't have to change out your paper towel roll all the time. it's also more durable then most paper towels and you don't use as much to clean up spills.
Aly O.
Aly O.

Brawny is one of my favorite paper towel brands - they are strong and durable for what I feel like is a fair price. My only con is that the rolls are just a Little too big to fit on my paper towel holder.
Jared T.
Jared T.
Fort Bragg, NC

I've never felt more like a man than when I'm ripping off one of these GIANT paper towels to clean up a GIANT mess. BP could have the Gulf of Mexico cleaned up in a week with a few pack of these bad boys.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO

These paper towels really do absorb more than others so you don't have to use several. One will usually do the job. I love the value of buying these in a big pack versus one single role. Much better deal!
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver , Wa

Brawny paper towels are my absolute favorite brand of paper towels. They are strong and heavy duty. They don't fall apart and get tough jobs done. And you can pick a size. I would definitely recommend.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

Who doesn't love Brawny paper towels?! These paper towel never disappoint , they are sturdy for sure . I would say the are very effective . They are a little more pricey so I usually wait for a sale !
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Love these paper towels! They're very sturdy and get the job done without getting soggy or coming apart! We always keep the large pack in our closet! Very great price and all around fantastic product!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now