Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO

These paper towels really do absorb more than others so you don't have to use several. One will usually do the job. I love the value of buying these in a big pack versus one single role. Much better deal!
Aly O.
Aly O.

Brawny is one of my favorite paper towel brands - they are strong and durable for what I feel like is a fair price. My only con is that the rolls are just a Little too big to fit on my paper towel holder.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

The big rolls are the best. they last longer so you don't have to change out your paper towel roll all the time. it's also more durable then most paper towels and you don't use as much to clean up spills.
Jared T.
Jared T.
Fort Bragg, NC

I've never felt more like a man than when I'm ripping off one of these GIANT paper towels to clean up a GIANT mess. BP could have the Gulf of Mexico cleaned up in a week with a few pack of these bad boys.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver , Wa

Brawny paper towels are my absolute favorite brand of paper towels. They are strong and heavy duty. They don't fall apart and get tough jobs done. And you can pick a size. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM

Love these paper towels! They're very sturdy and get the job done without getting soggy or coming apart! We always keep the large pack in our closet! Very great price and all around fantastic product!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

Who doesn't love Brawny paper towels?! These paper towel never disappoint , they are sturdy for sure . I would say the are very effective . They are a little more pricey so I usually wait for a sale !
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

These are obviously the best paper towels. They're strong and they can clean up big spills and are great for using to clean the house. They are more expensive than other brands, but they're worth it.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

Pretty good paper towel. Absorbs well and cleans up messes, but does tear and leave some spills behind. Don't tend to purchase this brand because I've found much better. And they are a bit expensive.
Jennifer w.
Jennifer w.

I love the colorful prints for the seasons. The absorbtion factor is super. Rather than using half a roll to clean something, one or 2 strips will do. Awesome for cleaning windows. No little fuzzies
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now