BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Aly W.
Cathedral City, CA
These paper towels really hold up through a lot. Some paper towel brands that I have tried don't even last from ripping off the roll. They will be too thin to even rip a straight piece, but not with these towels. These are really sturdy and thick, so they make it through everything.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
April V.
Round Rock, TX
I was able to get these on sale at Costco and I was very pleased on how good the product was. The paper towels lasted quite a while since they were select a size and durable. I would definitely buy again, especially if there are coupons or they are on sale for a really good price.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
The big rolls are the best. they last longer so you don't have to change out your paper towel roll all the time. it's also more durable then most paper towels and you don't use as much to clean up spills.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Brawny paper towels are my absolute favorite brand of paper towels. They are strong and heavy duty. They don't fall apart and get tough jobs done. And you can pick a size. I would definitely recommend.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Who doesn't love Brawny paper towels?! These paper towel never disappoint , they are sturdy for sure . I would say the are very effective . They are a little more pricey so I usually wait for a sale !
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
These paper towels really do absorb more than others so you don't have to use several. One will usually do the job. I love the value of buying these in a big pack versus one single role. Much better deal!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Review for: Prints more...
This paper towel is very good and reliable quality. We don't but them much considering we have a huge family living under one roof and go through tons. This brand is a bit more exapensive then other brands.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Love these paper towels! They're very sturdy and get the job done without getting soggy or coming apart! We always keep the large pack in our closet! Very great price and all around fantastic product!
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Pretty good paper towel. Absorbs well and cleans up messes, but does tear and leave some spills behind. Don't tend to purchase this brand because I've found much better. And they are a bit expensive.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive