BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Monica C.
I like using this product, it gets the job done. They come in different pack sizes which is good. It can be a little bit pricey at times but still affordable enough to purchase. I would recommend it to someone (:
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Decorator Expert
Review for: Prints
Its so soooo very good. It doesn't rip easily it picks up and stay sturdy . I am forever cleaning my sons spills and this helps a lot. But kind of pricey . U can get 2 great values for the price one of one of these
Luvly S.
Brawny is my 2nd best! Its not super soft but the quality is very good. It does help very well with clean up. Very affordable. Doesn't fall apart easily like some very cheap paper towels. Definitely recommend!
Aly W.
Cathedral City, CA
These paper towels really hold up through a lot. Some paper towel brands that I have tried don't even last from ripping off the roll. They will be too thin to even rip a straight piece, but not with these towels. These are really sturdy and thick, so they make it through everything.
Menaka S.
Super durable, they come in handy in any situation. From cleaning a messy counter top, to helping spruce up the apartment during spring cleaning (and leaving streak free mirrors), Brawny has been super useful. They are obviously more expensive than the bargain brand, but worth the extra money.
April V.
Round Rock, TX
I was able to get these on sale at Costco and I was very pleased on how good the product was. The paper towels lasted quite a while since they were select a size and durable. I would definitely buy again, especially if there are coupons or they are on sale for a really good price.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
The big rolls are the best. they last longer so you don't have to change out your paper towel roll all the time. it's also more durable then most paper towels and you don't use as much to clean up spills.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Who doesn't love Brawny paper towels?! These paper towel never disappoint , they are sturdy for sure . I would say the are very effective . They are a little more pricey so I usually wait for a sale !
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Pretty good paper towel. Absorbs well and cleans up messes, but does tear and leave some spills behind. Don't tend to purchase this brand because I've found much better. And they are a bit expensive.
Aly O.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Brawny is one of my favorite paper towel brands - they are strong and durable for what I feel like is a fair price. My only con is that the rolls are just a Little too big to fit on my paper towel holder.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive