BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size more...
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
We get this brand of paper towels often in a six pack at our local store. It does a nice job of cleaning up any messes and cleaning hands after hand washing. It's nice to see that a paper towel brand can come in a six pack.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I like brawny towels because they're not just great to clean up small spills, they're also amazing on general cleaning. They have high absorption and can sop up big messes and small ones. They are also long-lasting.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Good everyday paper towels that absorb well. They are a little pricey but good quality for the money. My go to product over a generic brand. I would recommend them especially if you're cleaning a lot with paper towels
Alexis A.
Review for: Prints more...
It really lives up to its expectation. I know it's just a paper towel but I really is amazing. It cleans up all the messes I make and does it without completely tearing apart. Plus one roll really lasts a long time.
Monica F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Prints more...
Its so soooo very good. It doesn't rip easily it picks up and stay sturdy . I am forever cleaning my sons spills and this helps a lot. But kind of pricey . U can get 2 great values for the price one of one of these
Monica C.
I like using this product, it gets the job done. They come in different pack sizes which is good. It can be a little bit pricey at times but still affordable enough to purchase. I would recommend it to someone (:
Brittany L.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size more...
These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Luvly S.
Brawny is my 2nd best! Its not super soft but the quality is very good. It does help very well with clean up. Very affordable. Doesn't fall apart easily like some very cheap paper towels. Definitely recommend!
Aly W.
Cathedral City, CA
These paper towels really hold up through a lot. Some paper towel brands that I have tried don't even last from ripping off the roll. They will be too thin to even rip a straight piece, but not with these towels. These are really sturdy and thick, so they make it through everything.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive