Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR

We get this brand of paper towels often in a six pack at our local store. It does a nice job of cleaning up any messes and cleaning hands after hand washing. It's nice to see that a paper towel brand can come in a six pack.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

I like brawny because you don't have to use too many paper towels to clean up a mess. They're very effective and absorbent in cleaning up a spill. Buying in bulk is the best value because they can just be stored somewhere.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Downey, CA

This towel provides excellent durability when using it over and over again. I have a tendency to take a few paper towels and rinse them with water over and over again until the job is finished for sake of conserving waste.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI

The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO

Good everyday paper towels that absorb well. They are a little pricey but good quality for the money. My go to product over a generic brand. I would recommend them especially if you're cleaning a lot with paper towels
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC

I like brawny towels because they're not just great to clean up small spills, they're also amazing on general cleaning. They have high absorption and can sop up big messes and small ones. They are also long-lasting.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

It really lives up to its expectation. I know it's just a paper towel but I really is amazing. It cleans up all the messes I make and does it without completely tearing apart. Plus one roll really lasts a long time.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Alice, TX

Its so soooo very good. It doesn't rip easily it picks up and stay sturdy . I am forever cleaning my sons spills and this helps a lot. But kind of pricey . U can get 2 great values for the price one of one of these
Monica C.
Monica C.

I like using this product, it gets the job done. They come in different pack sizes which is good. It can be a little bit pricey at times but still affordable enough to purchase. I would recommend it to someone (:
Jen D.
Jen D.

These are alright. They don't work as well as other brands, and the price isn't any better than other brands you would find at the supermarket. Overall, it's fairly affordable. I would recommend another brand.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now