Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.See all 8 photos
9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #9 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used ano...This paper towel brand is one ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Good everyday paper towels that absorb well. They are a little pricey but good quality for the money. My go to product over a generic brand. I would recommend them especially if you're cleaning a lot with paper towels
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
It really lives up to its expectation. I know it's just a paper towel but I really is amazing. It cleans up all the messes I make and does it without completely tearing apart. Plus one roll really lasts a long time.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I like brawny towels because they're not just great to clean up small spills, they're also amazing on general cleaning. They have high absorption and can sop up big messes and small ones. They are also long-lasting.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Alice, TX
Decorator Expert
Its so soooo very good. It doesn't rip easily it picks up and stay sturdy . I am forever cleaning my sons spills and this helps a lot. But kind of pricey . U can get 2 great values for the price one of one of these
Monica C.
Monica C.
I like using this product, it gets the job done. They come in different pack sizes which is good. It can be a little bit pricey at times but still affordable enough to purchase. I would recommend it to someone (:
June D.
June D.
These are alright. They don't work as well as other brands, and the price isn't any better than other brands you would find at the supermarket. Overall, it's fairly affordable. I would recommend another brand.
Luvly S.
Luvly S.
Brawny is my 2nd best! Its not super soft but the quality is very good. It does help very well with clean up. Very affordable. Doesn't fall apart easily like some very cheap paper towels. Definitely recommend!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Decorator Expert
This paper towel is very good and reliable quality. We don't but them much considering we have a huge family living under one roof and go through tons. This brand is a bit more exapensive then other brands.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Wahiawa, HI
THe's paper towels are the best! The absorbance and strength are amazing for how much you pay for them! I make my own baby wipes and these are the best! The pick a size is amazing for little or big messes!
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
These paper towels really do absorb more than others so you don't have to use several. One will usually do the job. I love the value of buying these in a big pack versus one single role. Much better deal!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive