BY BRAWNY #12 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Love Brawny!! They are my 2nd go to. I like how absorbent this paper towel is. I especially like the type where you can tear off a small rectangular for small messes. Definitely recommend it for someone who likes to make the paper last a while.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
These paper towels are really really good. Pro: they absorb so much! The only con I have is that you do not get much product. They are pretty expensive but most paper towels are. I'd recommend these because I think they are worth the money!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Decorator Expert
My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Prints
I can say, it's paper! always use a towel instead of cloth to clean because they just use it and throw it away, I don't like to wear fabrics because then smell bad if they get wet, so I prefer a thousand times the paper and thats it!
Lola M.
Brawny isn't bad at all. It's super thick si it's good for heavy or difficult to clean messes. It's it very expensive either. I would recommend it to people looking to not pay so much for paper towels. They're a little cheaper than bounty.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Review for: Prints
One of my favorite brands for cleaning up a mess. I know I can count on them to provide a solid product that isn't going to break just when I need it the most. I would recommend this product to anyone needed to clean up a mess.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Decorator Expert
I like brawny because you don't have to use too many paper towels to clean up a mess. They're very effective and absorbent in cleaning up a spill. Buying in bulk is the best value because they can just be stored somewhere.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Decorator Expert
We get this brand of paper towels often in a six pack at our local store. It does a nice job of cleaning up any messes and cleaning hands after hand washing. It's nice to see that a paper towel brand can come in a six pack.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Good everyday paper towels that absorb well. They are a little pricey but good quality for the money. My go to product over a generic brand. I would recommend them especially if you're cleaning a lot with paper towels
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive