Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Athens, GA

It really lives up to its expectation. I know it's just a paper towel but I really is amazing. It cleans up all the messes I make and does it without completely tearing apart. Plus one roll really lasts a long time. yea would recommend to someone to try
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI

It's very effective. It definitely cleans tough messes. I've spilled so many things in the kitchen as I'm sure we all have but recently spilled dish soap. That was not fun to clean up. However with Brawny it made it easy because it was very absorbent.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Wheaton, IL

Being as these are paper towels, there's only so much to say. There are sometimes when I don't buy the store brand, and I bought Brawny. It did the job effectively, but it is a bit more expensive. This isn't something that I like to spend a lot on.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Rosemount, MN

After using the Great Value Brand, I really felt the difference in Brawny big time. They held up great- and we are prone to some big messes in the kitchen! For the price we were very happy with the product and would certainly purchase them again
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA

Love Brawny!! They are my 2nd go to. I like how absorbent this paper towel is. I especially like the type where you can tear off a small rectangular for small messes. Definitely recommend it for someone who likes to make the paper last a while.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL

These paper towels are really really good. Pro: they absorb so much! The only con I have is that you do not get much product. They are pretty expensive but most paper towels are. I'd recommend these because I think they are worth the money!
Lola M.
Lola M.

Brawny isn't bad at all. It's super thick si it's good for heavy or difficult to clean messes. It's it very expensive either. I would recommend it to people looking to not pay so much for paper towels. They're a little cheaper than bounty.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Anaheim, CA

I can say, it's paper! always use a towel instead of cloth to clean because they just use it and throw it away, I don't like to wear fabrics because then smell bad if they get wet, so I prefer a thousand times the paper and thats it!
I like the idea that you can "pick a size"! It soaks up spills quickly. It's a strong paper towel. My husband likes to blow his nose with it because it's a strong towel and he dosen't blow thou it!! LOL. It is resonably priced.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI

One of my favorite brands for cleaning up a mess. I know I can count on them to provide a solid product that isn't going to break just when I need it the most. I would recommend this product to anyone needed to clean up a mess.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now