BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Rosemount, MN
After using the Great Value Brand, I really felt the difference in Brawny big time. They held up great- and we are prone to some big messes in the kitchen! For the price we were very happy with the product and would certainly purchase them again
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Love Brawny!! They are my 2nd go to. I like how absorbent this paper towel is. I especially like the type where you can tear off a small rectangular for small messes. Definitely recommend it for someone who likes to make the paper last a while.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
These paper towels are really really good. Pro: they absorb so much! The only con I have is that you do not get much product. They are pretty expensive but most paper towels are. I'd recommend these because I think they are worth the money!
Lola M.
Lola M.
Brawny isn't bad at all. It's super thick si it's good for heavy or difficult to clean messes. It's it very expensive either. I would recommend it to people looking to not pay so much for paper towels. They're a little cheaper than bounty.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I can say, it's paper! always use a towel instead of cloth to clean because they just use it and throw it away, I don't like to wear fabrics because then smell bad if they get wet, so I prefer a thousand times the paper and thats it!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
One of my favorite brands for cleaning up a mess. I know I can count on them to provide a solid product that isn't going to break just when I need it the most. I would recommend this product to anyone needed to clean up a mess.
I like the idea that you can "pick a size"! It soaks up spills quickly. It's a strong paper towel. My husband likes to blow his nose with it because it's a strong towel and he dosen't blow thou it!! LOL. It is resonably priced.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Decorator Expert
We get this brand of paper towels often in a six pack at our local store. It does a nice job of cleaning up any messes and cleaning hands after hand washing. It's nice to see that a paper towel brand can come in a six pack.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Decorator Expert
I like brawny because you don't have to use too many paper towels to clean up a mess. They're very effective and absorbent in cleaning up a spill. Buying in bulk is the best value because they can just be stored somewhere.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
This towel provides excellent durability when using it over and over again. I have a tendency to take a few paper towels and rinse them with water over and over again until the job is finished for sake of conserving waste.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive