BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Darlene R.
Westland, MI
Review for: Prints more...
It's very effective. It definitely cleans tough messes. I've spilled so many things in the kitchen as I'm sure we all have but recently spilled dish soap. That was not fun to clean up. However with Brawny it made it easy because it was very absorbent.
Bethany T.
Rosemount, MN
After using the Great Value Brand, I really felt the difference in Brawny big time. They held up great- and we are prone to some big messes in the kitchen! For the price we were very happy with the product and would certainly purchase them again
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Love Brawny!! They are my 2nd go to. I like how absorbent this paper towel is. I especially like the type where you can tear off a small rectangular for small messes. Definitely recommend it for someone who likes to make the paper last a while.
Rachel J.
W Sacramento, CA
Honestly the only paper towels we use. I mean if the hot dude on the package doesn't already sell you the product will. I like the half sheets and that they pick up messes really well. I brought another brand of paper towels once. Never again. Not only did they not work as well but my boyfriend was super upset about it not being Brawny haha.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
These paper towels are really really good. Pro: they absorb so much! The only con I have is that you do not get much product. They are pretty expensive but most paper towels are. I'd recommend these because I think they are worth the money!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Prints more...
I can say, it's paper! always use a towel instead of cloth to clean because they just use it and throw it away, I don't like to wear fabrics because then smell bad if they get wet, so I prefer a thousand times the paper and thats it!
Lola M.
Brawny isn't bad at all. It's super thick si it's good for heavy or difficult to clean messes. It's it very expensive either. I would recommend it to people looking to not pay so much for paper towels. They're a little cheaper than bounty.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Review for: Prints more...
One of my favorite brands for cleaning up a mess. I know I can count on them to provide a solid product that isn't going to break just when I need it the most. I would recommend this product to anyone needed to clean up a mess.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size more...
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive