BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Stefanie P.
Review for: Prints more...
I have tried many different brands of paper towels and none compare to Brawny. They are strong and are thicker than other brands. I hate when I go to pull a paper towel and it rips. That doesn't happen with Brawny. They hold liquid nicely and soak up moisture. Pricier than others, though.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Gets the job done i also like the smaller size towels instead of the full sheets for smaller messes since i don't like to use dish rags because i feel like they are always dirty so i prefer to use paper towels to clean up messes and to dry off my hands after washing
Christina L.
Concord, CA
These are great for everyday household tasks. The quality of the paper product itself is very good and can pick up and dry a lot on a single sheet. I only purchase this on sale. Otherwise I purchase the Kirkland brand from Costco in bulk, its cheaper and just as effective.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I usually buy these because they're usually on sale and I can buy the bigger packs. They always last my household a while and do the job cleaning up all the messes we make. I've noticed they're really heavy duty and I normally don't have to use many for one mess.
Casey H.
I love brawny brand, and I am so glad they have the pick a size rolls! They reduce so much waste. They are absorbent and durable, as well as cost effective since I only have to use as much as I need. A giant pick a size roll will last me at least two weeks usually
Hillary S.
I can ALWAYS count on Brawny paper towels to get the job done. Most times I only have to use one paper towel to clean up a spilled cup of milk. The paper is so sturdy its unbelievable! They are a little on the higher end at my local grocer but I don't mind at all
Jaime B.
Clawson, MI
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Very stong paper towel. Cleans up big messes and handles the small ones too. I have 2 dogs and this paper towel works great to take care of any messes they make. It's affordable too! I will continue to buy this product in the future and highly recommend it!
Rita F.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I like Brawny jpaper towles the are worth what you pay for r them very good paper towels have no problem with them they clean up the job at hand very well so I recommend them to others the price is worth it so run out and try them this is my review I love them
Maria G.
I love these they are great i love the quality and how they are soft even to the touch of your face they aren't rough. very effective ive never been disappointed by them. i recommend these to anyone and they are pretty affordaable plus they last a while.
Sydney S.
Wheaton, IL
Review for: Prints more...
Being as these are paper towels, there's only so much to say. There are sometimes when I don't buy the store brand, and I bought Brawny. It did the job effectively, but it is a bit more expensive. This isn't something that I like to spend a lot on.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive