Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.See all 8 photos
9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #9 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used ano...This paper towel brand is one ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Casey H.
Casey H.
I love brawny brand, and I am so glad they have the pick a size rolls! They reduce so much waste. They are absorbent and durable, as well as cost effective since I only have to use as much as I need. A giant pick a size roll will last me at least two weeks usually
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I can ALWAYS count on Brawny paper towels to get the job done. Most times I only have to use one paper towel to clean up a spilled cup of milk. The paper is so sturdy its unbelievable! They are a little on the higher end at my local grocer but I don't mind at all
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I usually buy these because they're usually on sale and I can buy the bigger packs. They always last my household a while and do the job cleaning up all the messes we make. I've noticed they're really heavy duty and I normally don't have to use many for one mess.
Rita F.
Rita F.
I like Brawny jpaper towles the are worth what you pay for r them very good paper towels have no problem with them they clean up the job at hand very well so I recommend them to others the price is worth it so run out and try them this is my review I love them
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Clawson, MI
Very stong paper towel. Cleans up big messes and handles the small ones too. I have 2 dogs and this paper towel works great to take care of any messes they make. It's affordable too! I will continue to buy this product in the future and highly recommend it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Brawny paper towels are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i use this everyday in my household and also in my work place.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA
I love these they are great i love the quality and how they are soft even to the touch of your face they aren't rough. very effective ive never been disappointed by them. i recommend these to anyone and they are pretty affordaable plus they last a while.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
It really lives up to its expectation. I know it's just a paper towel but I really is amazing. It cleans up all the messes I make and does it without completely tearing apart. Plus one roll really lasts a long time. yea would recommend to someone to try
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Westland, MI
It's very effective. It definitely cleans tough messes. I've spilled so many things in the kitchen as I'm sure we all have but recently spilled dish soap. That was not fun to clean up. However with Brawny it made it easy because it was very absorbent.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Starkville, MS
Being as these are paper towels, there's only so much to say. There are sometimes when I don't buy the store brand, and I bought Brawny. It did the job effectively, but it is a bit more expensive. This isn't something that I like to spend a lot on.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive