Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box Elder, SD

This is my go to brand for paper towels because it is great quality at a great price. I have a toddler so they are super great at water and juice spills and i do not feel bad using them because they do not cost so much. I recommend these because they get the job done!
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Tacoma, WA

Gets the job done i also like the smaller size towels instead of the full sheets for smaller messes since i don't like to use dish rags because i feel like they are always dirty so i prefer to use paper towels to clean up messes and to dry off my hands after washing
Casey H.
Casey H.

I love brawny brand, and I am so glad they have the pick a size rolls! They reduce so much waste. They are absorbent and durable, as well as cost effective since I only have to use as much as I need. A giant pick a size roll will last me at least two weeks usually
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

I can ALWAYS count on Brawny paper towels to get the job done. Most times I only have to use one paper towel to clean up a spilled cup of milk. The paper is so sturdy its unbelievable! They are a little on the higher end at my local grocer but I don't mind at all
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak

I usually buy these because they're usually on sale and I can buy the bigger packs. They always last my household a while and do the job cleaning up all the messes we make. I've noticed they're really heavy duty and I normally don't have to use many for one mess.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Rita F.
Rita F.

I like Brawny jpaper towles the are worth what you pay for r them very good paper towels have no problem with them they clean up the job at hand very well so I recommend them to others the price is worth it so run out and try them this is my review I love them
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Clawson, MI

Very stong paper towel. Cleans up big messes and handles the small ones too. I have 2 dogs and this paper towel works great to take care of any messes they make. It's affordable too! I will continue to buy this product in the future and highly recommend it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH

Brawny paper towels are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i use this everyday in my household and also in my work place.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

I love these they are great i love the quality and how they are soft even to the touch of your face they aren't rough. very effective ive never been disappointed by them. i recommend these to anyone and they are pretty affordaable plus they last a while.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now