Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY

Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Karrie May H.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC

These are to thin, not near as good at cleaning up spills as ViVA paper towels are.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Love the Brawny brand. Being able to choose your own size depending how big of a mess you have to clean up is also great.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS

Price okay for quantity. Quality however is great. Durable and I just love the smaller size years.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA

Expensive and it works the same as any other paper towels. Not impressed....
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN

Great for huge messes! I use these for everyday cleaning, and napkins when I'm in a bind.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH

Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK

Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL

I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now