Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#7 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
These are pretty good, i don't like to use too many when cleaning up a mess, so these are good
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA
I love these. I normally buy whatever is on sale but these are fantastic and I am never buying anything else again.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Brawny are affordable, but you get what you pay for. I can go through a roll of these in 1/2 of a day at times.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Oct. 22, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
Love the Brawny brand. Being able to choose your own size depending how big of a mess you have to clean up is also great.
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
June 20, 2015, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
These are some gooddd paper towels lol. I don't remember them being that expensive either. Just use like two for a cup spill and yur good
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Oct. 7, 2014, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL
I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
Kim v.
Kim v.
June 23, 2016, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: Prints
These Brawny towels are very absorbent and last to complete the job its being used for. They can be a little on the expensive side, but won't disappoint by any means. Would recommend this product.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive