Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#5 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA

I like Brawny paper towels. They aren't the worst but they aren't the best either. There is always some sort of spill in our house and I still have other brands that I reach for more than Brawny
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Bozeman, MT

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive either. But definitely the best paper towel. I have two dogs, a lot of makeup, and a fiance... gets it done without getting muck on my hand.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

These are alright. I feel like these get used up 10x faster than when I use other brands.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Little Ferry, NJ

Brawny are affordable, but you get what you pay for. I can go through a roll of these in 1/2 of a day at times.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

If I can't get bounty I will pick up a huge pack of brawny. It's a little more expensive but the quality is better.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND

I like Brawny paper towels. They are really absorbent and pretty tough when they are dry and wet. If you want a super soft paper towel this isn't the one but it's also not going to cost you tons like other paper towels. Definitely great for big events !
Kim v.
Kim v.

These Brawny towels are very absorbent and last to complete the job its being used for. They can be a little on the expensive side, but won't disappoint by any means. Would recommend this product.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now