9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #13 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Coral S.
Coral S.
Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA
This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Ashtyn R.
Ashtyn R.
I use this brand often in my household . My husband loves them . There really good papertowels
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Beth N.
Beth N.
Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Decorator Expert
I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS
I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive