BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca
Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Kayelyn p.
Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Decorator Expert
I like Brawny paper towels. They aren't the worst but they aren't the best either. There is always some sort of spill in our house and I still have other brands that I reach for more than Brawny
Danielle T.
Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
These are some gooddd paper towels lol. I don't remember them being that expensive either. Just use like two for a cup spill and yur good
Melanie R.
If I can't get bounty I will pick up a huge pack of brawny. It's a little more expensive but the quality is better.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive