Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.See all 8 photos
9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #9 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used ano...This paper towel brand is one ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Karrie May H.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
These are to thin, not near as good at cleaning up spills as ViVA paper towels are.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
If I can't get bounty I will pick up a huge pack of brawny. It's a little more expensive but the quality is better.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY
My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Liz S.
Liz S.
After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
These are alright. I feel like these get used up 10x faster than when I use other brands.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert
These are a quality paper towel. I don't use paper towels a lot but when I do they work great.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Decorator Expert
I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive