Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (5)
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK

Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Ashtyn R.
Ashtyn R.

I use this brand often in my household . My husband loves them . There really good papertowels
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI

This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI

I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now