Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA

I love these. I normally buy whatever is on sale but these are fantastic and I am never buying anything else again.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Salem, MO

Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

If I can't get bounty I will pick up a huge pack of brawny. It's a little more expensive but the quality is better.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Little Ferry, NJ

Brawny are affordable, but you get what you pay for. I can go through a roll of these in 1/2 of a day at times.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now