Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#6 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA

I love these. I normally buy whatever is on sale but these are fantastic and I am never buying anything else again.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA

These are some gooddd paper towels lol. I don't remember them being that expensive either. Just use like two for a cup spill and yur good
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK

Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY

I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Monique M.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY

Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH

Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca

Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive