9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #10 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Decorator Expert
I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert
These are a quality paper towel. I don't use paper towels a lot but when I do they work great.
Liz S.
Liz S.
After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL
I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Love the Brawny brand. Being able to choose your own size depending how big of a mess you have to clean up is also great.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS
Price okay for quantity. Quality however is great. Durable and I just love the smaller size years.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
Expensive and it works the same as any other paper towels. Not impressed....
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Great for huge messes! I use these for everyday cleaning, and napkins when I'm in a bind.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK
Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive