Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Livingston, MT

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive either. But definitely the best paper towel. I have two dogs, a lot of makeup, and a fiance... gets it done without getting muck on my hand.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD

I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY

These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK

Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI

This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Love the Brawny brand. Being able to choose your own size depending how big of a mess you have to clean up is also great.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now