Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca

Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Monique M.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY

Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY

These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

If I can't get bounty I will pick up a huge pack of brawny. It's a little more expensive but the quality is better.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now