BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Beth N.
Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Talitha M.
My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Christine S.
Decorator Expert
I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Donna B.
We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS
Price okay for quantity. Quality however is great. Durable and I just love the smaller size years.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert
These are a quality paper towel. I don't use paper towels a lot but when I do they work great.
Ashtyn R.
I use this brand often in my household . My husband loves them . There really good papertowels
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive