Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#5 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Liz S.
Liz S.

After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are a quality paper towel. I don't use paper towels a lot but when I do they work great.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Christine S.
Christine S.

I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

These are pretty good, i don't like to use too many when cleaning up a mess, so these are good
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now