Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA

I love these. I normally buy whatever is on sale but these are fantastic and I am never buying anything else again.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Bozeman, MT

Not the cheapest, not the most expensive either. But definitely the best paper towel. I have two dogs, a lot of makeup, and a fiance... gets it done without getting muck on my hand.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

These are alright. I feel like these get used up 10x faster than when I use other brands.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY

These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now