Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#7 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Dec. 30, 2014, 7 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
Dec. 5, 2014, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Nov. 29, 2014, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Ashtyn R.
Ashtyn R.
Dec. 9, 2014, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
I use this brand often in my household . My husband loves them . There really good papertowels
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA
Dec. 4, 2014, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK
Dec. 8, 2014, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
Great for huge messes! I use these for everyday cleaning, and napkins when I'm in a bind.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
Dec. 15, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
Expensive and it works the same as any other paper towels. Not impressed....
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS
Dec. 9, 2014, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
Price okay for quantity. Quality however is great. Durable and I just love the smaller size years.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Bozeman, MT
Not the cheapest, not the most expensive either. But definitely the best paper towel. I have two dogs, a lot of makeup, and a fiance... gets it done without getting muck on my hand.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive