Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#7 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

These are a quality paper towel. I don't use paper towels a lot but when I do they work great.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Christine S.
Christine S.

I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY

These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

These are pretty good, i don't like to use too many when cleaning up a mess, so these are good
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive