9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #13 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY
Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca
Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
These are alright. I feel like these get used up 10x faster than when I use other brands.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Bozeman, MT
Not the cheapest, not the most expensive either. But definitely the best paper towel. I have two dogs, a lot of makeup, and a fiance... gets it done without getting muck on my hand.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA
I love these. I normally buy whatever is on sale but these are fantastic and I am never buying anything else again.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive