Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Port Huron, MI

I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Ceres , Ca

Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Beth N.
Beth N.
Salem, MO

Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

These are pretty good, i don't like to use too many when cleaning up a mess, so these are good
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now