BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Coral S.
Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Lindsey W.
Decorator Expert
I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
The price for Bounty is crazy but I like the option of pick-a-size though. In the long run you probably save money by not using as much.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Love the Brawny brand. Being able to choose your own size depending how big of a mess you have to clean up is also great.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY
Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA
This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Angela S.
Lancaster, PA
I love these. I normally buy whatever is on sale but these are fantastic and I am never buying anything else again.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive