Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#5 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS

Price okay for quantity. Quality however is great. Durable and I just love the smaller size years.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI

I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK

Something that is actually true to its commercial!! This was so easy to clean up. I'm a first grade teacher and boy are those kids messy!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Karrie May H.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC

These are to thin, not near as good at cleaning up spills as ViVA paper towels are.
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD

I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL

I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Beth N.
Beth N.
Salem, MO

Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now