Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL

Brawny is another good brand kf paper towels i would recommend trying these
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY

Great deal buying in bulk. These towels are great quality and very durable.
Liz S.
Liz S.

After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI

I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL

I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now