Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#6 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Love the Brawny brand. Being able to choose your own size depending how big of a mess you have to clean up is also great.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI

I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Karrie May H.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC

These are to thin, not near as good at cleaning up spills as ViVA paper towels are.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Beth N.
Beth N.
Salem, MO

Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD

I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL

I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Liz S.
Liz S.

After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive