9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #13 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Karrie May H.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
These are to thin, not near as good at cleaning up spills as ViVA paper towels are.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Good brand of paper towels and at a good price.. I would recommend. If I can't get my favorite brand I usually grab this
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
If I can't get bounty I will pick up a huge pack of brawny. It's a little more expensive but the quality is better.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I like Brawny paper towels. They aren't the worst but they aren't the best either. There is always some sort of spill in our house and I still have other brands that I reach for more than Brawny
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Brawny are affordable, but you get what you pay for. I can go through a roll of these in 1/2 of a day at times.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive