9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #10 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS
I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Decorator Expert
I always buy this brand not only does it absorb it well but the price is great. I like these paper towels and will continue to buy them.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Ceres , Ca
Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
Beth N.
Beth N.
Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
These work well! They absorb everything and make cleaning up a breeze. I always buy this brand
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I like Brawny paper towels. They aren't the worst but they aren't the best either. There is always some sort of spill in our house and I still have other brands that I reach for more than Brawny
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Port Huron, MI
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive