Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Pensacola, FL

This is my favorite paper towel brand. The sheets are very strong and thick.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

Very strong paper towel. durable. heavyweight although not the best. pricey.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY

Great deal buying in bulk. These towels are great quality and very durable.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

These are pretty good but the sheets are too wide but they still work well.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL

Brawny is another good brand kf paper towels i would recommend trying these
Chris N.
Chris N.
Rutherfordton , NC

Favorite towels of all time!!!!! Used them as a kid and still use them now.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI

The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Donna B.
Donna B.

We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY

Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now