BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI
The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Brittany L.
These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
While the product quality is good and they are strong this is such a waste of paper. I switched over to cloth products for cleaning up spills, cleaning, and we use cloth napkins now. I save SO much money and it doesn't add a ton of extra laundry. I won't be going back to paper products
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I'm not the kind of person who always buys the same brand of things and it includes these. They are great paper towels; they absorb well and they aren't too pricey. Although I like them I just haven't been getting them lately because I've found cheaper alternatives.
Brianna S.
Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Victoria V.
Bozeman, MT
Not the cheapest, not the most expensive either. But definitely the best paper towel. I have two dogs, a lot of makeup, and a fiance... gets it done without getting muck on my hand.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL
I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Kerri C.
Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive