Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#5 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI

The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Talitha M.
Talitha M.

My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Donna B.
Donna B.

We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN

Great for huge messes! I use these for everyday cleaning, and napkins when I'm in a bind.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

This is a great paper towel. It's absorbent and sturdy. We use them for lots of different household tasks and clean ups.
Ashtyn R.
Ashtyn R.

I use this brand often in my household . My husband loves them . There really good papertowels
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA

Expensive and it works the same as any other paper towels. Not impressed....
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI

This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now