Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#6 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

These are pretty good but the sheets are too wide but they still work well.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI

The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Talitha M.
Talitha M.

My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Donna B.
Donna B.

We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Ashtyn R.
Ashtyn R.

I use this brand often in my household . My husband loves them . There really good papertowels
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

These are great! I love these paper towels and that they are easy to customize the size of paper towel you need.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS

Price okay for quantity. Quality however is great. Durable and I just love the smaller size years.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI

This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

These pick a size paper towels are perfect for any room of the house!! If you have a smaller mess you can choose one tiny sheet, and if you need more you can take two or three. They are super strong and durable so they actually clean up the mess instead of just pushing it around. Great paper towels!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive