9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #13 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Hamburg, AR
Brawny paper towels are amazing. They have great absorbency. It has more sheets compared to other competing brands.
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
This is a pretty trusted brand. I'd recommend them. They do the job and don't fall apart.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
The price for Bounty is crazy but I like the option of pick-a-size though. In the long run you probably save money by not using as much.
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Donna B.
Donna B.
We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Shelby h.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
These are some gooddd paper towels lol. I don't remember them being that expensive either. Just use like two for a cup spill and yur good
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive