Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#8 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Dalisia B.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
This is a pretty trusted brand. I'd recommend them. They do the job and don't fall apart.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Dec. 24, 2015, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
The price for Bounty is crazy but I like the option of pick-a-size though. In the long run you probably save money by not using as much.
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Donna B.
Donna B.
We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
May 17, 2015, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Big Roll Pick-A-Size
Brawny is the brand of paper towel that I usually go to- its good quality and gets the job done
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
May 13, 2015, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Big Roll Pick-A-Size
Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
May 13, 2015, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Big Roll Pick-A-Size
Brawny is a great brand of paper towels, but I hate the select a size! I always rip off too little and it drives me crazy!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Monique M.
Monique M.
Yonkers, NY
Love brawny brand. We will stock up, when we find a good sale. Sheets pick up and hold liquid well.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive