BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert
Very strong paper towel. durable. heavyweight although not the best. pricey.
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
Favorite towels of all time!!!!! Used them as a kid and still use them now.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Brawny is another good brand kf paper towels i would recommend trying these
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
These are pretty good but the sheets are too wide but they still work well.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Great deal buying in bulk. These towels are great quality and very durable.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Liz S.
After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive