9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #13 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Decorator Expert
Very strong paper towel. durable. heavyweight although not the best. pricey.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
These are pretty good but the sheets are too wide but they still work well.
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Brawny is another good brand kf paper towels i would recommend trying these
Chris N.
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
Favorite towels of all time!!!!! Used them as a kid and still use them now.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Great deal buying in bulk. These towels are great quality and very durable.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Jackson, MI
The pick a size on these paper towels is great for an eco friendly chic like me who doesn't want to waste things. Because Brawny makes them thick and durable, you often don't need a whole paper towel, just a half will do!
Nati V.
Nati V.
The best one out there, hands down! Does not tear so easily like other brands and they are pretty resourceful.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive