BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Kelsey S.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Strong, holds a lot and I don't have to use a lot of paper towels to get the job done.
Miranda G.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
These paper towels are very absorbent and are great for cleaning liquids! The only problem is that I think they should make them all the select-a-size because sometimes you just don't need a full one. And the best time to buy them is when they are buy one get one free at rite aid!
Maria S.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Brawny is the ONLY brand I use..and will remain that way! It is durable and strong for all of the messes that happen in the kitchen, and elsewhere. Enough said. ❤️❤️❤️
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
Review for: Prints
Picks up all the mess you made! Very sturdy for those messes that are little harder to clean. I always have those in the house.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Review for: Prints
One of my favorite brands for cleaning up a mess. I know I can count on them to provide a solid product that isn't going to break just when I need it the most. I would recommend this product to anyone needed to clean up a mess.
Cathy W.
Keego harbor , Mi
Sturdy cleans mirrors and windows ,without fuzz .# clean I use these for everything
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
These paper towels are great. They are very durable and last for a long time. Coupons are offered frequently.
Gloria K.
I'll pick up spills and messes, sure they rip like any other paper towel but they aren't flimsy. They absorb plenty.
Kahmya M.
Seminole, FL
The paper towels last long time and are very strong for picking up a big mess like dropping a poctcher of lemonade.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Decorator Expert
I love this product. The best product that I'm in reach of. It's always best to have them.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive