BY BRAWNY #6 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Review for: Prints more...
I like using these when kids keep spilling stuff everywhere so I don't have to get a towel
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I don't like brawny. I think they're a more expensive price point and don't clean as much.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product. The best product that I'm in reach of. It's always best to have them.
Anna C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
They don't leave that dusty layer behind like some paper towels do which is important to me
Holly L.
Great paper towels that really hold up. Don't rip easily and cleans up all sorts of messes.
Kristen M.
Review for: Prints more...
Thick sturdy and easy to use paper towel rolls. I have never had an issue with this product
Victoria r.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 24 Giant Rolls more...
this is my favorite brand of paper towels. highly recommend brand. not a bad price either.
Michele G.
Strong paper towels that last through cleaning. Great for everyday use and usually on sale
Chrissy P.
Brawny paper towels are very strong and durable. A lot stronger than several other brands.
Morgan B.
Univ Ctr, MI
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I always go to these because I know they will really clean. they also always have coupons!
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive