BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
These towels are awesome heavy duty towels that get the job done when it comes to using them for cleaning. They mop up spills very easily. I also use them to clean my makeup brushes between uses and they never leave little bits of paper which I hate when on a job. Great product
mary p.
Augusta, GA
The best paper towels award goes too... I love this paper towels. Everyone in my house uses it. It's long lasting and gets the job done. It's soft and gentle. It does not leave anything behind and definitely worth your buck if you're looking for some good quality paper towels.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
These are great for everyday household tasks. The quality of the paper product itself is very good and can pick up and dry a lot on a single sheet. I only purchase this on sale. Otherwise I purchase the Kirkland brand from Costco in bulk, its cheaper and just as effective.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are so durable and extremely long lasting. We always buy the mega rolls so they are extremely large and last us at least 3 weeks. I find myself using these like a rag to clean up various messes. They are good for not tearing and falling apart when wet. I love Brawny!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Great, strong paper towels that withstand lots of scrubbing while also absorbing large amounts of liquid and mess. They don't last as long as id like, though, because the rolls aren't wrapped as tightly as they could be, resulting in less sheets per roll than other brands.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I really like this brand of paper towels. I feel like Brawny is a great brand at a very affordable price. Brawny paper towels have a great absorbency, they are perfect for spills and pet puddles! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a brand of paper towels.
Cyndi W.
Fort Gay, WV
There is no better paper towel. I usually pick mine up at Wal-Mart, and the price is fair. They do a really awesome job of cleaning up spills or sticky messes. Also good for clean little hands . They work great for cleaning Windows as well. I would highly recommend !!!!!!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Best paper towel out on the market when it comes to price point and also to performance. I love that this picks up so well and you don't need as many sheets to clean up a mess or use to clean as you would with other brands. This is my go to paper towel - highly recommend.
Angie Y.
box elder, SD
This is my go to brand for paper towels because it is great quality at a great price. I have a toddler so they are super great at water and juice spills and i do not feel bad using them because they do not cost so much. I recommend these because they get the job done!
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Gets the job done i also like the smaller size towels instead of the full sheets for smaller messes since i don't like to use dish rags because i feel like they are always dirty so i prefer to use paper towels to clean up messes and to dry off my hands after washing
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive