BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Joey M.
Merced, CA
I didn't used to use paper towels. I thought they were too expensive and I used white cloths that I laundered. Then I discovered that I can put the used towels In the compost. Now I use them for every mess in the kitchen. I would rcommend them because of this and their strength,
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is my favorite paper towel! The select-a-size tears perfectly every time (some brands don't tear on the perforation and you get a messy half towel) and they are super strong. They absorb big messes and can even be rinsed out and used again for simple clean ups. Great value, too!
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
This is the high roller in my place I use this towels at home work, car you name it they are super resistant I use mine to clean countertops, car, bathroom, etc and you can literally use this towels wash them and reuse. The price it's also really good they cost less than bounty.
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
These towels are awesome heavy duty towels that get the job done when it comes to using them for cleaning. They mop up spills very easily. I also use them to clean my makeup brushes between uses and they never leave little bits of paper which I hate when on a job. Great product
Cyndi W.
Fort Gay, WV
There is no better paper towel. I usually pick mine up at Wal-Mart, and the price is fair. They do a really awesome job of cleaning up spills or sticky messes. Also good for clean little hands . They work great for cleaning Windows as well. I would highly recommend !!!!!!
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I really like this brand of paper towels. I feel like Brawny is a great brand at a very affordable price. Brawny paper towels have a great absorbency, they are perfect for spills and pet puddles! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a brand of paper towels.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great, strong paper towels that withstand lots of scrubbing while also absorbing large amounts of liquid and mess. They don't last as long as id like, though, because the rolls aren't wrapped as tightly as they could be, resulting in less sheets per roll than other brands.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are so durable and extremely long lasting. We always buy the mega rolls so they are extremely large and last us at least 3 weeks. I find myself using these like a rag to clean up various messes. They are good for not tearing and falling apart when wet. I love Brawny!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Best paper towel out on the market when it comes to price point and also to performance. I love that this picks up so well and you don't need as many sheets to clean up a mess or use to clean as you would with other brands. This is my go to paper towel - highly recommend.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Gets the job done i also like the smaller size towels instead of the full sheets for smaller messes since i don't like to use dish rags because i feel like they are always dirty so i prefer to use paper towels to clean up messes and to dry off my hands after washing
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive