Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Tamira V.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA

My husband uses the brawny in the garage there durable and clean up easy with no mess
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Brawny is what've typically use due to the thickness of the sheets and the absorbency
sara R.
sara R.

Best paper toweling on the market and the only I use. Affordable, gets the job done.
Nessa L.
Nessa L.

Does what supposed to do with the thickness and I would recommend this to my friends
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI

Did a good job. Don't need to use as much sheets for a mess. A bit pricey but good.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sterling Hts, MI

This is expensive but lasts a while and is good quality. Doesn't tear super easily.
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Keego harbor , Mi

Sturdy cleans mirrors and windows ,without fuzz .# clean I use these for everything
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH

Very good paper towels, soft, easy to use, and cost efficient. Great for cook outs.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena, CA

Makes cleaning super easy you don't have to use a lot of napkins to clean up messes
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL

These are the best paper towels I've used. They don't really rip too easily for me
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now