Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Love the strength of these they clean up mess better than a lot of the other brands do
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Strong, holds a lot and I don't have to use a lot of paper towels to get the job done.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI

Hands down my favorite paper towels. Nothing else compares. Super thick and absorbent.
Tamira V.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA

My husband uses the brawny in the garage there durable and clean up easy with no mess
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

Brawny is a reliable paper towel brand. It picks up messes and does not easily break.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Brawny is what've typically use due to the thickness of the sheets and the absorbency
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

Great for the price. They really do work great! I love to get the choose a size kind.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN

I get these paper towels if on sale because they work very well for any clean up job.
sara R.
sara R.

Best paper toweling on the market and the only I use. Affordable, gets the job done.
Nessa L.
Nessa L.

Does what supposed to do with the thickness and I would recommend this to my friends
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now