BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Decorator Expert
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
These are pricey but I do like the pick a size option. I only buy them when have a good coupon as I'm on a budget.
Kerri C.
Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
I recently purchased these instead of my usual brand Bounty because they were on sale and I had a coupon. They are great paper towels and the pick a size is a great option so you don't waste a full sheet on small spills. I gave it a four just because they just fall short of my usual brand. Just barely, but they do.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Big Roll Pick-A-Size
Brawny is an amazing brand of paper towels! They soak up a lot of liquid and I have ever had to use them as wipes before and they didn't rip!
Beth N.
Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Decorator Expert
My husband had always purchased this brand and while it isn't my absolute favorite, I like this brand. It cleans up messes that both my kids and pets make, just fine and they are a good value for the price. You can also select a smaller size or double that to have a larger size. I like that about them. I recommend these to busy households.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Big Roll Pick-A-Size
I love Brawny paper towels, but I am cheap so I usually just end up getting whatever is on sale. The select a size is nice because you can grab a little or a lot depending on the size of the mess.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size
The price for Bounty is crazy but I like the option of pick-a-size though. In the long run you probably save money by not using as much.
Brianna S.
Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Amy M.
Felton, DE
Great strong towels. Camping trip must haves. What else canyon possibly say about paper towels
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive