Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mount Pleasant, NC

These are durable and sturdy. Good for washing dishes. Never tear. Love these paper towels.
Anna C.
Anna C.

They don't leave that dusty layer behind like some paper towels do which is important to me
Maria d.
Maria d.

This stuff is strong and a good price! It does the job well and there's nothing more too it
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Strong paper towels that last through cleaning. Great for everyday use and usually on sale
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

These are nice and tough! They don't rip too easily and you don't have to use a huge piece
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Clemente, CA

We like buying in bulk for a god pice. These are easily separated and have the half sizes.
Lindsee B.
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK

These paper towels are so strong and absorb a lot of liquid ! I recommend for messy things
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

I always go to these because I know they will really clean. they also always have coupons!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Brawny paper towels are very strong and durable. A lot stronger than several other brands.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

I don't like brawny. I think they're a more expensive price point and don't clean as much.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now