Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#5 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

These are nice and tough! They don't rip too easily and you don't have to use a huge piece
Lindsee B.
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK

These paper towels are so strong and absorb a lot of liquid ! I recommend for messy things
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

I like using these when kids keep spilling stuff everywhere so I don't have to get a towel
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Clemente, CA

We like buying in bulk for a god pice. These are easily separated and have the half sizes.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

Great brand, nice you can buy a 1 pack, cheap, only need to use 2 towels per hand washing.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I love this product. The best product that I'm in reach of. It's always best to have them.
Mary C.
Mary C.

These paper towels do their job. They work really well and they do not fall apart easily.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Pembroke Pines, FL

Good product. Very durable. Picks up spills. Use coupons. Purchased at Walmart. Or publix
Ariel F.
Ariel F.

These are standard paper towels. They work well and soak up any spills. I can't complain.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

Brawny big rolls are highly effective and worth the price. They last long without tearing
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now