Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#5 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Anna C.
Anna C.

They don't leave that dusty layer behind like some paper towels do which is important to me
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mount Pleasant, NC

These are durable and sturdy. Good for washing dishes. Never tear. Love these paper towels.
Holly L.
Holly L.

Great paper towels that really hold up. Don't rip easily and cleans up all sorts of messes.
Nina N.
Nina N.

I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased it. Cleans well and soaks up water great
Maria d.
Maria d.

This stuff is strong and a good price! It does the job well and there's nothing more too it
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

Thick sturdy and easy to use paper towel rolls. I have never had an issue with this product
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Strong paper towels that last through cleaning. Great for everyday use and usually on sale
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Brawny paper towels are very strong and durable. A lot stronger than several other brands.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI

I always go to these because I know they will really clean. they also always have coupons!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

I don't like brawny. I think they're a more expensive price point and don't clean as much.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now