Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Thinks and absorb a ton and don't leave streaks or residue on my windows. A little pricey though.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA

These are really great and pretty affordable. They are nice and thick and don't rip that easily
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.

This is very absorbent and reliable when cleaning up messes. It's this and doesn't fall apart.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Grant, Al

Kind of rough in texture but very absorbent and cleans up spills great! I'd recommend overall.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

Bass clean up any mess or spill it is so cool I highly recommend this to anybody and everybody
Amy M.
Amy M.
Felton, DE

Great strong towels. Camping trip must haves. What else canyon possibly say about paper towels
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I love the fun prints I often find in this product and how it's from a brand I know and trust
Erin W.
Erin W.

They work great. Great bargain too. Not too expensive and they last long. Only brand I'll use
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

Love love love this brand. It's affordable, strong, and durable! I reach for this every time.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR

Very strong. The only paper towels we use here . I don't have to use a lot because it's thick
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now