9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #10 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Maria d.
Maria d.
This stuff is strong and a good price! It does the job well and there's nothing more too it
Nina N.
Nina N.
I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased it. Cleans well and soaks up water great
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Clemente, CA
We like buying in bulk for a god pice. These are easily separated and have the half sizes.
Lindsee B.
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
These paper towels are so strong and absorb a lot of liquid ! I recommend for messy things
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Brawny paper towels are very strong and durable. A lot stronger than several other brands.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring , MD
Decorator Expert
These are nice and tough! They don't rip too easily and you don't have to use a huge piece
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I like using these when kids keep spilling stuff everywhere so I don't have to get a towel
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Great brand, nice you can buy a 1 pack, cheap, only need to use 2 towels per hand washing.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
I always go to these because I know they will really clean. they also always have coupons!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I don't like brawny. I think they're a more expensive price point and don't clean as much.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive