Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.Brawny Paper Towels uploaded by Alana N.See all 8 photos
9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #9 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used ano...This paper towel brand is one ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Erin W.
Erin W.
They work great. Great bargain too. Not too expensive and they last long. Only brand I'll use
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Very strong. The only paper towels we use here . I don't have to use a lot because it's thick
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love the fun prints I often find in this product and how it's from a brand I know and trust
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Love love love this brand. It's affordable, strong, and durable! I reach for this every time.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Wasn't really impressed with this brand at all decent price but I will be sticking with viva
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I only buy these when they are on sale, they are a little more expensive but are very strong
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mount Pleasant, NC
These are durable and sturdy. Good for washing dishes. Never tear. Love these paper towels.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Great paper towels that really hold up. Don't rip easily and cleans up all sorts of messes.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Decorator Expert
They don't leave that dusty layer behind like some paper towels do which is important to me
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Thick sturdy and easy to use paper towel rolls. I have never had an issue with this product
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive