9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #10 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Love love love this brand. It's affordable, strong, and durable! I reach for this every time.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love the fun prints I often find in this product and how it's from a brand I know and trust
Erin W.
Erin W.
They work great. Great bargain too. Not too expensive and they last long. Only brand I'll use
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Very strong. The only paper towels we use here . I don't have to use a lot because it's thick
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I only buy these when they are on sale, they are a little more expensive but are very strong
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Wasn't really impressed with this brand at all decent price but I will be sticking with viva
Holly L.
Holly L.
Great paper towels that really hold up. Don't rip easily and cleans up all sorts of messes.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Decorator Expert
They don't leave that dusty layer behind like some paper towels do which is important to me
Maria d.
Maria d.
This stuff is strong and a good price! It does the job well and there's nothing more too it
Nina N.
Nina N.
I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased it. Cleans well and soaks up water great
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive