Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#8 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Erin W.
Erin W.
June 24, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
They work great. Great bargain too. Not too expensive and they last long. Only brand I'll use
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR
Very strong. The only paper towels we use here . I don't have to use a lot because it's thick
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
July 11, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Prints
I love the fun prints I often find in this product and how it's from a brand I know and trust
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
June 23, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Prints
Love love love this brand. It's affordable, strong, and durable! I reach for this every time.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton , IL
June 27, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Wasn't really impressed with this brand at all decent price but I will be sticking with viva
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
June 21, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Prints
I only buy these when they are on sale, they are a little more expensive but are very strong
Heather F.
Heather F.
Mount Pleasant, NC
These are durable and sturdy. Good for washing dishes. Never tear. Love these paper towels.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Great paper towels that really hold up. Don't rip easily and cleans up all sorts of messes.
Anna C.
Anna C.
They don't leave that dusty layer behind like some paper towels do which is important to me
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
June 22, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Prints
Thick sturdy and easy to use paper towel rolls. I have never had an issue with this product
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive