Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#6 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.

This is very absorbent and reliable when cleaning up messes. It's this and doesn't fall apart.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Felton, DE

Great strong towels. Camping trip must haves. What else canyon possibly say about paper towels
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV

Bass clean up any mess or spill it is so cool I highly recommend this to anybody and everybody
Mary B.
Mary B.
Grant, Al

Kind of rough in texture but very absorbent and cleans up spills great! I'd recommend overall.
Erin W.
Erin W.

They work great. Great bargain too. Not too expensive and they last long. Only brand I'll use
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I love the fun prints I often find in this product and how it's from a brand I know and trust
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Lake Oswego, OR

Very strong. The only paper towels we use here . I don't have to use a lot because it's thick
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

Love love love this brand. It's affordable, strong, and durable! I reach for this every time.
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

I only buy these when they are on sale, they are a little more expensive but are very strong
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

Wasn't really impressed with this brand at all decent price but I will be sticking with viva
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive