Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Markelle S.
Markelle S.

Used in our household almost every single day. Great for spills! Don't have to use more than one paper towel.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha , Ne

I always purchase these I am in the kitchen a lot and use this to mop up my big messes and cleans really well
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ

These paper towels are great. They are very durable and last for a long time. Coupons are offered frequently.
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

When using to clean up spills it's great. Drys up the whole area and is one of my most preferred paper towel.
Tarina D.
Tarina D.
Missouri City, TX

Works great! Good price. Can't complain. Soaks up liquids well without having to zip through tons of sheets.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Vineland, NJ

I only buy these when they go on sale but they're my favorite. They are nice and thick and they last a long.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Brick, NJ

Absorbent and not too rough on your skin. They also don't rip easily which is an awesome reason to buy them!
Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.

Favorite thing about Brawny paper towels is that they are strong, do not tear and I am able to pick a size.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.

Hold up great to everyday spills. They don't tear apart when soaked and do well when it comes to scrubbing.
Joann P.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA

Love these paper towels, don't need to use a whole bunch, very sturdy and picks up the mess quick and easy.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now