Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#7 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
They are BIG! and they are effective at getting up spills and for cleaning up my constant toddler messes. They are not disappointing. I think that they are very reasonably priced and I am just glad I don't have to use a whole or half the roll to get things done that I need. I would recommend these.
Menaka S.
Menaka S.
Super durable, they come in handy in any situation. From cleaning a messy counter top, to helping spruce up the apartment during spring cleaning (and leaving streak free mirrors), Brawny has been super useful. They are obviously more expensive than the bargain brand, but worth the extra money.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
June 22, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Prints
I have tried many different brands of paper towels and none compare to Brawny. They are strong and are thicker than other brands. I hate when I go to pull a paper towel and it rips. That doesn't happen with Brawny. They hold liquid nicely and soak up moisture. Pricier than others, though.
Tania R.
Tania R.
My dad loves these because he says that other brand are just cheap and brake easily. He wipes down things with these or cleans things with it. And when there are any hot days he takes some with him to wipe the sweat off. The roll that they come with had plenty of sheets to last a while.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
This is my favorite paper towel! The select-a-size tears perfectly every time (some brands don't tear on the perforation and you get a messy half towel) and they are super strong. They absorb big messes and can even be rinsed out and used again for simple clean ups. Great value, too!
Aly W.
Aly W.
Cathedral City, CA
These paper towels really hold up through a lot. Some paper towel brands that I have tried don't even last from ripping off the roll. They will be too thin to even rip a straight piece, but not with these towels. These are really sturdy and thick, so they make it through everything.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Carlsbad, CA
June 24, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
These paper towels are very absorbent and are great for cleaning liquids! The only problem is that I think they should make them all the select-a-size because sometimes you just don't need a full one. And the best time to buy them is when they are buy one get one free at rite aid!
April V.
April V.
Round Rock, TX
I was able to get these on sale at Costco and I was very pleased on how good the product was. The paper towels lasted quite a while since they were select a size and durable. I would definitely buy again, especially if there are coupons or they are on sale for a really good price.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
June 29, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
This is the high roller in my place I use this towels at home work, car you name it they are super resistant I use mine to clean countertops, car, bathroom, etc and you can literally use this towels wash them and reuse. The price it's also really good they cost less than bounty.
Joey M.
Joey M.
Merced, CA
I didn't used to use paper towels. I thought they were too expensive and I used white cloths that I laundered. Then I discovered that I can put the used towels In the compost. Now I use them for every mess in the kitchen. I would rcommend them because of this and their strength,
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive