BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Mikayla M.
I feel the same way about paper towels as I do about tiles paper, but I've been trying to cut back on my use of paper towels in recent years and just use recyclables instead. HOWEVER, when I do use or purchase pt, Brawny is my go-to. It's also a little nostalgic for me because I remember as a kid my mom thought Brawny (who I believe use to be a blonde guy) was attractive.. LOL.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I HATE a cheap paper towel, that rips and dissolves before the job is done. Brawny is EXCELLENT, and one of just a couple of brands that I regularly buy. Great for quick clean ups, or when the job is so nasty that I don't want to use a wash cloth or reusuable sponge. Some jobs, you just want to clean and toss the evidence!
Sadie J.
Strong and durable! These are the paper towels I use when I need to scrub at something, or when I know I'm buying them for a dirtier mess/situation than normal.

I like them for my garage (cleaning rough surfaces, like bike tires, tools, etc.), camping, and to have in the car for trips because they can handle the rough messes.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have a 7 month old baby girl and these are the only paper towels that I use now. They are so durable that I can completely with them and go through an entire feeding without them tearing!! I use them for everything and I don't know how I got by without them!
Nora B.
Review for: Prints more...
After purchasing these at our local dollar store the brawny paper towels come with a great price as well as great quality. I run a at home childcare business and use paper towels hourly these paper towels from brawny makes my day a lot easier with cleaning up a mess using less product. Super absorbent!
Lillie C.
Brawny is my go to brand. With 3 Kids in my house I am constantly reaching for a paper towel. I love that you can pick a size to fit the mess you need to clean. And they are really absorbent so you really do use less. I wipe up the mess carefully then rinse it out and use it again to clean the area. Love it!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
They are BIG! and they are effective at getting up spills and for cleaning up my constant toddler messes. They are not disappointing. I think that they are very reasonably priced and I am just glad I don't have to use a whole or half the roll to get things done that I need. I would recommend these.
Tania R.
My dad loves these because he says that other brand are just cheap and brake easily. He wipes down things with these or cleans things with it. And when there are any hot days he takes some with him to wipe the sweat off. The roll that they come with had plenty of sheets to last a while.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Brawny is the only paper towel brand I will use. As odd as it sounds, I have gotten many compliments on them. They are soft but not too soft and extremely durable. I also find that their price seems to be lower then Viva or Bounty and the quality seems much better. Highly recommended.
Joey M.
Merced, CA
I didn't used to use paper towels. I thought they were too expensive and I used white cloths that I laundered. Then I discovered that I can put the used towels In the compost. Now I use them for every mess in the kitchen. I would rcommend them because of this and their strength,
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive