Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI

Brawny paper towels work great and get jobs done. They are awesome for cleaning any hard surface that there is.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

I have this in my kitchen right now. I will continue to buy when I see it on sale. Good absorbable paper towel.
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Los Angeles, CA

Brawny paper towels are not so expensive.. And for the price it really cleans up mess .. I highly recommend it
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I like that this brand is affordable and very effective. I am able to clean up messes without a lot of effort.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI

These are my favorite. The clean up the mess without using to many. They are strong and tuff for many cleanups
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I always purchase these I am in the kitchen a lot and use this to mop up my big messes and cleans really well
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL

When using to clean up spills it's great. Drys up the whole area and is one of my most preferred paper towel.
Markelle S.
Markelle S.

Used in our household almost every single day. Great for spills! Don't have to use more than one paper towel.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ

These paper towels are great. They are very durable and last for a long time. Coupons are offered frequently.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Absorbent and not too rough on your skin. They also don't rip easily which is an awesome reason to buy them!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now