BY BRAWNY #5 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Sherri C.
Gulfport, FL
Review for: Prints more...
My very favorite paper towel. Doesn't fall apart when using it, can wipe a toddlers face, hands, and more with one towel.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy camper I don't' have to use many when I clean and use to dry. They are tough and love to buy in a buld last longer.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
When cleaning up messes I love Brawny. My hands are guaranteed not to touch the mess. Worth every penny. Very reliable
Nicole S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Prints more...
These are the only paper towels I buy! Very absorbent and a roll lasts a very long time with the select a size option!
RD L.
Advance, NC
Great option for kitchen paper towels. They are fairly priced and you can find deals/sales on these a lot of the time.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I've only bought these once I think. They did really good I guess I just forget about them when I'm buying paper towels
Leah P.
Newland, NC
Review for: Prints more...
I use these occasionally when I need to just purchase one or 2 rolls of towels. Not a bad price and pretty absorbent.
Steph F.
My favorite paper towels. they aren't thin like the crazy cheap ones but they don't cost a ton lile some other brands.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Prints more...
They are good but not best, paper quality is just ok, some times feel cheap, but I don't expect much for price I paid
Beth N.
Not one of my favorite brands, but its a great product though. I buy these sometimes but I prefer a different brand.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive