Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Keyana P.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN

Brawny is always a repurchase for me because of how sturdy the rolls are. You get quality and a great price for it.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Little Elm

We buy in bulk cause we use these all the time and with 4 kids it's used a lot. It does a good job cleaning spills.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Great product! Cleans very well! I don't have to use too many paper towels when I spill somepthing. great price too
Kahmya M.
Kahmya M.
Seminole, FL

The paper towels last long time and are very strong for picking up a big mess like dropping a poctcher of lemonade.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY

I have to have paper towel on hand at all times. Prefect for cleaning, super strong and will last without ripping.
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA

These are super absorbable and don't tear apart like most brands. I like that this brand supports good causes too.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD

I use to use this product but after a while I realize that it's not that effective as it should be for the price.
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA

These are my favorite paper towels. A 3 pack will last us 2 weeks and we use a ridiculous amount of paper towels.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC

Super absorbent paper towels . These are great because you don't need to use four just to clean up a small mess.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC

Such a great paper towel and they support the wounded warriors. Heavy duty and reliable to clean up large messes
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now