BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Emily F.
Emily F.
These are pretty good and absorbent but they get used up fast. I need to use a lot of towels to clean up a mess
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I have this in my kitchen right now. I will continue to buy when I see it on sale. Good absorbable paper towel.
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Absolutely great paper towels. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great paper towel
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Los Angeles, CA
Brawny paper towels are not so expensive.. And for the price it really cleans up mess .. I highly recommend it
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
I like that this brand is affordable and very effective. I am able to clean up messes without a lot of effort.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Wahiawa, HI
These are my favorite. The clean up the mess without using to many. They are strong and tuff for many cleanups
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
These paper towels are great. They are very durable and last for a long time. Coupons are offered frequently.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I always purchase these I am in the kitchen a lot and use this to mop up my big messes and cleans really well
Ricky S.
Ricky S.
Aurora, IL
When using to clean up spills it's great. Drys up the whole area and is one of my most preferred paper towel.
Markelle S.
Markelle S.
Used in our household almost every single day. Great for spills! Don't have to use more than one paper towel.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive