Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (5)
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA

These are super absorbable and don't tear apart like most brands. I like that this brand supports good causes too.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD

I use to use this product but after a while I realize that it's not that effective as it should be for the price.
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA

These are my favorite paper towels. A 3 pack will last us 2 weeks and we use a ridiculous amount of paper towels.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC

Such a great paper towel and they support the wounded warriors. Heavy duty and reliable to clean up large messes
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC

Super absorbent paper towels . These are great because you don't need to use four just to clean up a small mess.
Angela D.
Angela D.
South Park, PA

Not a bad product, but there are other paper towel rolls that can be found for cheaper and just as good quality.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

They work pretty well and are big enough to and also thick enough as well you can them at forgery outlet as well
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

It's amazing how well these paper towels work. They are great at absorbing liquids and do not fall apart on me!
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA

Absolutely great paper towels. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great paper towel
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI

Brawny paper towels work great and get jobs done. They are awesome for cleaning any hard surface that there is.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now