Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#7 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC

Such a great paper towel and they support the wounded warriors. Heavy duty and reliable to clean up large messes
Angela D.
Angela D.
South Park, PA

Not a bad product, but there are other paper towel rolls that can be found for cheaper and just as good quality.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

It's amazing how well these paper towels work. They are great at absorbing liquids and do not fall apart on me!
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA

Absolutely great paper towels. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great paper towel
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI

Brawny paper towels work great and get jobs done. They are awesome for cleaning any hard surface that there is.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

I have this in my kitchen right now. I will continue to buy when I see it on sale. Good absorbable paper towel.
Emily F.
Emily F.

These are pretty good and absorbent but they get used up fast. I need to use a lot of towels to clean up a mess
Nati Z.
Nati Z.

The best one out there, hands down! Does not tear so easily like other brands and they are pretty resourceful.
Marjan S.
Marjan S.
Los Angeles, CA

Brawny paper towels are not so expensive.. And for the price it really cleans up mess .. I highly recommend it
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I like that this brand is affordable and very effective. I am able to clean up messes without a lot of effort.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive