9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #10 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Great product! Cleans very well! I don't have to use too many paper towels when I spill somepthing. great price too
Kahmya M.
Kahmya M.
Seminole, FL
The paper towels last long time and are very strong for picking up a big mess like dropping a poctcher of lemonade.
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
These are super absorbable and don't tear apart like most brands. I like that this brand supports good causes too.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I use to use this product but after a while I realize that it's not that effective as it should be for the price.
Kalin G.
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These are my favorite paper towels. A 3 pack will last us 2 weeks and we use a ridiculous amount of paper towels.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Such a great paper towel and they support the wounded warriors. Heavy duty and reliable to clean up large messes
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
They work pretty well and are big enough to and also thick enough as well you can them at forgery outlet as well
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Super absorbent paper towels . These are great because you don't need to use four just to clean up a small mess.
Angela D.
Angela D.
South Park, PA
Not a bad product, but there are other paper towel rolls that can be found for cheaper and just as good quality.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I have this in my kitchen right now. I will continue to buy when I see it on sale. Good absorbable paper towel.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive