Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va

I've only bought these once I think. They did really good I guess I just forget about them when I'm buying paper towels
RD L.
RD L.
Clemmons, NC

Great option for kitchen paper towels. They are fairly priced and you can find deals/sales on these a lot of the time.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Yakima, WA

These are the only paper towels I buy! Very absorbent and a roll lasts a very long time with the select a size option!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

When cleaning up messes I love Brawny. My hands are guaranteed not to touch the mess. Worth every penny. Very reliable
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Ceres , Ca

Use these daily. With four kids we go through a lot but with brawny it's not nearly as much as with the bargain brand
sravanthi c.
sravanthi c.
Irving, TX

They are good but not best, paper quality is just ok, some times feel cheap, but I don't expect much for price I paid
Leah P.
Leah P.
Marion, NC

I use these occasionally when I need to just purchase one or 2 rolls of towels. Not a bad price and pretty absorbent.
Erica M.
Erica M.

Another of our favorite paper towels , for all uses in the house. Especially when our kiddos have accidents at dinner
Steph F.
Steph F.

My favorite paper towels. they aren't thin like the crazy cheap ones but they don't cost a ton lile some other brands.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.

I'll pick up spills and messes, sure they rip like any other paper towel but they aren't flimsy. They absorb plenty.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now