Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Birdie S.
Birdie S.
Bainbridge, OH

I love choose a size as I do not have to waste papertowels for small jobs. These never rip or tear and really soak things up
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, Nj

These paper towels have a cute printed design and are very durable. For a big mess brawny is where you should clean it up!
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL

My very favorite paper towel. Doesn't fall apart when using it, can wipe a toddlers face, hands, and more with one towel.
Macy H.
Macy H.

I liked these!!! We go through paper towels like crazy sometimes with guests and such so I always have paper towels handy
DeJa R.
DeJa R.

These are perfect for cleaning up spills. And glass top stoves. Usually purchase from publix. They are regularly on sale.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

These paper towels are my favorite. I find myself using way more than I should for a small clean up. Very disappointing!
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

Happy camper I don't' have to use many when I clean and use to dry. They are tough and love to buy in a buld last longer.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va

I've only bought these once I think. They did really good I guess I just forget about them when I'm buying paper towels
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

When cleaning up messes I love Brawny. My hands are guaranteed not to touch the mess. Worth every penny. Very reliable
RD L.
RD L.
Clemmons, NC

Great option for kitchen paper towels. They are fairly priced and you can find deals/sales on these a lot of the time.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now