BY BRAWNY #7 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Talitha M.
My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really like this brand. They work great and are reasonably priced. Plus I also love that they support the wounded warriors project!
Tia K.
Fort worth, TX
Good price for the bulk. We always have these on hand in our kitchen. They do the job that they are suppose to do. Simple as that.
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
Great at soaking up spills w/o using a lot of towels. Roll lasts longer that way. A little pricey but works great and is effective.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
I think these are one of the best brands for paper towels. They're perfect to keep in your kitchen for everyday spills and messes.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
These are great paper towels at a reasonable price, they definitely can soak up a spill, very effective for their intended purpose.
Kristy W.
I usually buy whatever I have a coupon for or whatever is on sale, but my favorite thing about this brand is the size of the rolls.
Danielle B.
Broussard, LA
Not as sturdy and absorbent as Bounty -- but, they do get the job done! They are priced great on amazon so, we'll stick with them!
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size more...
This is the only brand we temd to buy. Sturdy and strong enough to clean up messes around the house, without breaking the budget!
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Prints more...
Brawny prints paper towels - 1 ct are inexpensive and get the job done just as good if not better than the more expensive brand.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive