BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
RD L.
Advance, NC
Great option for kitchen paper towels. They are fairly priced and you can find deals/sales on these a lot of the time.
Nicole S.
Yakima, WA
These are the only paper towels I buy! Very absorbent and a roll lasts a very long time with the select a size option!
Erica M.
Another of our favorite paper towels , for all uses in the house. Especially when our kiddos have accidents at dinner
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I use these occasionally when I need to just purchase one or 2 rolls of towels. Not a bad price and pretty absorbent.
Steph F.
My favorite paper towels. they aren't thin like the crazy cheap ones but they don't cost a ton lile some other brands.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
They are good but not best, paper quality is just ok, some times feel cheap, but I don't expect much for price I paid
Gloria K.
I'll pick up spills and messes, sure they rip like any other paper towel but they aren't flimsy. They absorb plenty.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Brawny is always a repurchase for me because of how sturdy the rolls are. You get quality and a great price for it.
Kahmya M.
Seminole, FL
The paper towels last long time and are very strong for picking up a big mess like dropping a poctcher of lemonade.
Joy A.
Little Elm
We buy in bulk cause we use these all the time and with 4 kids it's used a lot. It does a good job cleaning spills.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive