Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#8 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Great option for kitchen paper towels. They are fairly priced and you can find deals/sales on these a lot of the time.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Yakima, WA
June 29, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Prints
These are the only paper towels I buy! Very absorbent and a roll lasts a very long time with the select a size option!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
June 28, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
When cleaning up messes I love Brawny. My hands are guaranteed not to touch the mess. Worth every penny. Very reliable
Leah P.
Leah P.
Marion, NC
July 4, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Prints
I use these occasionally when I need to just purchase one or 2 rolls of towels. Not a bad price and pretty absorbent.
Steph F.
Steph F.
My favorite paper towels. they aren't thin like the crazy cheap ones but they don't cost a ton lile some other brands.
sravanthi c.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
July 8, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Prints
They are good but not best, paper quality is just ok, some times feel cheap, but I don't expect much for price I paid
Erica M.
Erica M.
Another of our favorite paper towels , for all uses in the house. Especially when our kiddos have accidents at dinner
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
I'll pick up spills and messes, sure they rip like any other paper towel but they aren't flimsy. They absorb plenty.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
June 26, 2016, 4:07 a.m.
Review for: Prints
Great product! Cleans very well! I don't have to use too many paper towels when I spill somepthing. great price too
Joy A.
Joy A.
Little Elm
June 26, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
We buy in bulk cause we use these all the time and with 4 kids it's used a lot. It does a good job cleaning spills.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive