Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL

These are not our go-to paper towels, but we buy them on occasion. They are a little pricey for what we think they are worth.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.

I buy the Brawny paper towels when my other brand is sold out but the work the same just don't last as long as the other one.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

Very durable! It's great for cleaning up messes! The texture feels a bit weird to me, but overall a great paper towel brand!
Birdie S.
Birdie S.
Bainbridge, OH

I love choose a size as I do not have to waste papertowels for small jobs. These never rip or tear and really soak things up
Donna B.
Donna B.

We use these towels in our kitchen. They are strong and reliable. Great for cleanups and also great to use in the microwave.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ

These paper towels have a cute printed design and are very durable. For a big mess brawny is where you should clean it up!
Macy H.
Macy H.

I liked these!!! We go through paper towels like crazy sometimes with guests and such so I always have paper towels handy
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL

My very favorite paper towel. Doesn't fall apart when using it, can wipe a toddlers face, hands, and more with one towel.
DeJa R.
DeJa R.

These are perfect for cleaning up spills. And glass top stoves. Usually purchase from publix. They are regularly on sale.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

These paper towels are my favorite. I find myself using way more than I should for a small clean up. Very disappointing!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now