Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#7 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Michael C.
Michael C.
June 29, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Sturdy, durable and easily absorbs significant messes in the kitchen. Also, very effective in blotting pet accidents on rugs.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
July 5, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: Prints
Very durable! It's great for cleaning up messes! The texture feels a bit weird to me, but overall a great paper towel brand!
Birdie S.
Birdie S.
Bainbridge, OH
June 29, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
I love choose a size as I do not have to waste papertowels for small jobs. These never rip or tear and really soak things up
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
June 21, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Prints
These paper towels have a cute printed design and are very durable. For a big mess brawny is where you should clean it up!
Macy H.
Macy H.
I liked these!!! We go through paper towels like crazy sometimes with guests and such so I always have paper towels handy
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
June 26, 2016, 8:42 a.m.
Review for: Prints
My very favorite paper towel. Doesn't fall apart when using it, can wipe a toddlers face, hands, and more with one towel.
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
These are perfect for cleaning up spills. And glass top stoves. Usually purchase from publix. They are regularly on sale.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
These paper towels are my favorite. I find myself using way more than I should for a small clean up. Very disappointing!
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy camper I don't' have to use many when I clean and use to dry. They are tough and love to buy in a buld last longer.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I've only bought these once I think. They did really good I guess I just forget about them when I'm buying paper towels
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive