BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
Review for: Prints
Picks up all the mess you made! Very sturdy for those messes that are little harder to clean. I always have those in the house.
Michael C.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Sturdy, durable and easily absorbs significant messes in the kitchen. Also, very effective in blotting pet accidents on rugs.
Birdie S.
Bainbridge, OH
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
I love choose a size as I do not have to waste papertowels for small jobs. These never rip or tear and really soak things up
IPrincess W.
Decorator Expert
I buy the Brawny paper towels when my other brand is sold out but the work the same just don't last as long as the other one.
Kathy D.
Review for: Prints
Love brawny prints paper towels, they are not only pretty, they are tough, they hold up thru all the messes made in my house!
Corrianne C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Great durability. These paper towels Clean up just about any mess. Having a 2 year old with lots of spills the es are perfect
Sara K.
Davie, FL
Review for: Prints
These are not our go-to paper towels, but we buy them on occasion. They are a little pricey for what we think they are worth.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Prints
Very durable! It's great for cleaning up messes! The texture feels a bit weird to me, but overall a great paper towel brand!
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Decorator Expert
Review for: Prints
These paper towels have a cute printed design and are very durable. For a big mess brawny is where you should clean it up!
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Prints
My very favorite paper towel. Doesn't fall apart when using it, can wipe a toddlers face, hands, and more with one towel.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive