Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, MI

I think these are one of the best brands for paper towels. They're perfect to keep in your kitchen for everyday spills and messes.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, Louisiana

Not as sturdy and absorbent as Bounty -- but, they do get the job done! They are priced great on amazon so, we'll stick with them!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

I love Brawny. They are so absorbent. I find them to be pricey, but they are such a great product that one sheet goes a long way.
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

Brawny prints paper towels - 1 ct are inexpensive and get the job done just as good if not better than the more expensive brand.
Dragica B.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield , Ma

Picks up all the mess you made! Very sturdy for those messes that are little harder to clean. I always have those in the house.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

I love this big Paper towel, for my are better than Bounty, i can used more than once,the price are really good for his quality
Heydi D.
Heydi D.

This is my second on my list of paper towels because they are great and at a good price..i use mostly this brand and i love it
Michael C.
Michael C.

Sturdy, durable and easily absorbs significant messes in the kitchen. Also, very effective in blotting pet accidents on rugs.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.

Love brawny prints paper towels, they are not only pretty, they are tough, they hold up thru all the messes made in my house!
Corrianne C.
Corrianne C.
Santa Clarita, CA

Great durability. These paper towels Clean up just about any mess. Having a 2 year old with lots of spills the es are perfect
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now