Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

These are good paper towels. They clean surfaces nicely. They're on sale at our local grocery store often and they last a long time.
Talitha M.
Talitha M.

My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO

Great at soaking up spills w/o using a lot of towels. Roll lasts longer that way. A little pricey but works great and is effective.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

These are great paper towels at a reasonable price, they definitely can soak up a spill, very effective for their intended purpose.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

I usually buy whatever I have a coupon for or whatever is on sale, but my favorite thing about this brand is the size of the rolls.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

I think these are one of the best brands for paper towels. They're perfect to keep in your kitchen for everyday spills and messes.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard , LA

Not as sturdy and absorbent as Bounty -- but, they do get the job done! They are priced great on amazon so, we'll stick with them!
Tia K.
Tia K.
Fort worth, Tx

Good price for the bulk. We always have these on hand in our kitchen. They do the job that they are suppose to do. Simple as that.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT

I love Brawny. They are so absorbent. I find them to be pricey, but they are such a great product that one sheet goes a long way.
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

Brawny prints paper towels - 1 ct are inexpensive and get the job done just as good if not better than the more expensive brand.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now