9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #10 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Tia K.
Tia K.
Fort Worth, TX
Good price for the bulk. We always have these on hand in our kitchen. They do the job that they are suppose to do. Simple as that.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love Brawny. They are so absorbent. I find them to be pricey, but they are such a great product that one sheet goes a long way.
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City , MO
Brawny prints paper towels - 1 ct are inexpensive and get the job done just as good if not better than the more expensive brand.
Dragica B.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield , MA
Picks up all the mess you made! Very sturdy for those messes that are little harder to clean. I always have those in the house.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I love this big Paper towel, for my are better than Bounty, i can used more than once,the price are really good for his quality
Heydi D.
Heydi D.
This is my second on my list of paper towels because they are great and at a good price..i use mostly this brand and i love it
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Love brawny prints paper towels, they are not only pretty, they are tough, they hold up thru all the messes made in my house!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I buy the Brawny paper towels when my other brand is sold out but the work the same just don't last as long as the other one.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
These are not our go-to paper towels, but we buy them on occasion. They are a little pricey for what we think they are worth.
Michael C.
Michael C.
Sturdy, durable and easily absorbs significant messes in the kitchen. Also, very effective in blotting pet accidents on rugs.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive