Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

These are the best paper towels in my opinion. They hold up to whatever mess you have, and they last a lot longer than other brands do.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Waynesville, NC

Love these paper towels! Unlike Bounty or Sparkle I've had the best luck with these and they don't seem to rip easy unlike the others!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
North Adams, MA

We actually buy these on the 24 roll packages. We order when they're on sale, it removes a significant amount of the spills when used!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

I really like this brand. They work great and are reasonably priced. Plus I also love that they support the wounded warriors project!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

These are good paper towels. They clean surfaces nicely. They're on sale at our local grocery store often and they last a long time.
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
Abilene, TX

My kids are messy, like most kids. We buy this buy the case and on't regret that at all. We use them like crazy and they work great.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

I usually buy whatever I have a coupon for or whatever is on sale, but my favorite thing about this brand is the size of the rolls.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

These are great paper towels at a reasonable price, they definitely can soak up a spill, very effective for their intended purpose.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO

Great at soaking up spills w/o using a lot of towels. Roll lasts longer that way. A little pricey but works great and is effective.
Tia K.
Tia K.
Fort Worth, TX

Good price for the bulk. We always have these on hand in our kitchen. They do the job that they are suppose to do. Simple as that.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now