Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY

Brawny paper towels are really good, they clean up pretty good they are a little pricey some places. They are very good tho worth the money
Farm S.
Farm S.
Fairfield, Ca

Affordable brand of towels always get them at foodmax cause they have coupons for it . It is effective with picking up spills and sturdy
Alissa P.
Alissa P.

Cleans up the mess with no hassle, and works really well during house chore day. Never go through a whole roll, which is very surprising
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

The price for Bounty is crazy but I like the option of pick-a-size though. In the long run you probably save money by not using as much.
amanda k.
amanda k.
maple, ontario

Good but not as good as bounty, I buy these when they are on sale and cheper than the other brands. they still work and clean stuff up.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Los Angeles, CA

Really strong and effective in cleaning up messes. one con is that i feel that like I'm almost wasting paper because they are so thick.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

These are the best paper towels in my opinion. They hold up to whatever mess you have, and they last a lot longer than other brands do.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

We actually buy these on the 24 roll packages. We order when they're on sale, it removes a significant amount of the spills when used!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Waynesville, NC

Love these paper towels! Unlike Bounty or Sparkle I've had the best luck with these and they don't seem to rip easy unlike the others!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA

I really like this brand. They work great and are reasonably priced. Plus I also love that they support the wounded warriors project!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now