9 colors available

BY BRAWNY #13 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Carly P.
Carly P.
Waynesville, NC
Love these paper towels! Unlike Bounty or Sparkle I've had the best luck with these and they don't seem to rip easy unlike the others!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
We actually buy these on the 24 roll packages. We order when they're on sale, it removes a significant amount of the spills when used!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really like this brand. They work great and are reasonably priced. Plus I also love that they support the wounded warriors project!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
These are good paper towels. They clean surfaces nicely. They're on sale at our local grocery store often and they last a long time.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
I usually buy whatever I have a coupon for or whatever is on sale, but my favorite thing about this brand is the size of the rolls.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
These are great paper towels at a reasonable price, they definitely can soak up a spill, very effective for their intended purpose.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO
Great at soaking up spills w/o using a lot of towels. Roll lasts longer that way. A little pricey but works great and is effective.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA
Not as sturdy and absorbent as Bounty -- but, they do get the job done! They are priced great on amazon so, we'll stick with them!
Tia K.
Tia K.
Fort Worth, TX
Good price for the bulk. We always have these on hand in our kitchen. They do the job that they are suppose to do. Simple as that.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I think these are one of the best brands for paper towels. They're perfect to keep in your kitchen for everyday spills and messes.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive