Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#8 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
These are the best paper towels in my opinion. They hold up to whatever mess you have, and they last a lot longer than other brands do.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Waynesville, NC
June 26, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Love these paper towels! Unlike Bounty or Sparkle I've had the best luck with these and they don't seem to rip easy unlike the others!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
We actually buy these on the 24 roll packages. We order when they're on sale, it removes a significant amount of the spills when used!
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I really like this brand. They work great and are reasonably priced. Plus I also love that they support the wounded warriors project!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
June 25, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
These are good paper towels. They clean surfaces nicely. They're on sale at our local grocery store often and they last a long time.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Blue Springs, MO
June 27, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
Great at soaking up spills w/o using a lot of towels. Roll lasts longer that way. A little pricey but works great and is effective.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
July 11, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
These are great paper towels at a reasonable price, they definitely can soak up a spill, very effective for their intended purpose.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
I usually buy whatever I have a coupon for or whatever is on sale, but my favorite thing about this brand is the size of the rolls.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi
July 5, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
I think these are one of the best brands for paper towels. They're perfect to keep in your kitchen for everyday spills and messes.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA
Not as sturdy and absorbent as Bounty -- but, they do get the job done! They are priced great on amazon so, we'll stick with them!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive