Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Diedre J.
Diedre J.
Playa Del Rey, CA

The fiance and I use a lot of paper towels and, we aren't kind to the paper towels we use so we need thick, strong ones, Brawny is good for that.
Jess G.
Jess G.

Love the size of these pick a size towels, each sheet is perfect in size whereas most other brands have sheets that are too large or too small.
Catia R.
Catia R.

Cheap and great quality! why over pay for bounty when Brawny is the same great quality. I love using this paper towel over all the other brands
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

Brawny is very good.The size of the paper is right.Is strong and soft.Sometimes the price is good but in other occasions the price is not fine.
Logann P.
Logann P.

These paper towels just do the job so well. Its such a great paper towel that seems to last forever! I like that they support the military too!
Jules E.
Jules E.

I love these paper towels. I only buy this brand because they contribute to Wounded Warriors charity and being a military spouse, I like that.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

This is a great product. pretty absorbent, but could be a little softer, this would be my second choice or if there is a good sale i would buy
Trisha A.
Trisha A.

Great for cleaning up major messes and it does not rip up as easily as most others. I reach for these more than actual towels when cleaning up
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

This comes in handy when you are having a BBQ party. Very strong and soft. I love how it absorbs. I will purchase this again. Very effective.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Billings, MT

I use these paper towels for just about anything. From cleaning to cooking something in a microwave. They don't tear easily and absorb great.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now