BY BRAWNY #12 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Kimberly L.
Baytown, TX
Best paper towels. Roll lasts a long time. Don't need a lot for big spills. A little more expensive but worth the extra money because you don't use as much.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brand of paper towels. For the price that it comes in, it is good quality! They clean up all the simple messes really easily. No complaints here!
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
These are my favorite paper towels. They hold up for big projects without falling apart. They also allow you to choose your size which is especially useful.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
I bought these to put on every table at my wedding reception three years ago, and we're still using them! They're strong and great for cleaning up messes.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
They are just like any other name brand paper towels, they're good for simple messes and when you're hands are a little messy from what ever you're doing.
Brianna S.
Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Great quality of paper towel, however I find name brand paper towels to be extremely expensive for products that are disposable. They are rarely on sale.
Emily F.
Atlanta, GA
Brawny is actually a really good brand! It soaks up messes, so you don't have to use a ton of paper towels. Highly recommended. Not too expensive either!
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
Buying paper towels in bulk is awesome ! Paper towels are constantly used and they come in handy . I have tried this brand only once and I liked them .
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
Love when I can pick this up at Sam's!! It's durable and works really efficiently with food and cleaning up messes. And it doesn't take several sheets.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive