Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#8 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (8)
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
Buying paper towels in bulk is awesome ! Paper towels are constantly used and they come in handy . I have tried this brand only once and I liked them .
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
Love when I can pick this up at Sam's!! It's durable and works really efficiently with food and cleaning up messes. And it doesn't take several sheets.
Aureilia G.
Aureilia G.
I used to use a lot of paper towels to clean up when I used other brands but brawny papper towel It cleans up fast only need 2 and the job is done.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
June 24, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Prints
Love these paper towels! I use them to clean just about everything I can! Very well made and I don't have to use a whole bunch to get the job done
Diedre J.
Diedre J.
Playa Del Rey, CA
The fiance and I use a lot of paper towels and, we aren't kind to the paper towels we use so we need thick, strong ones, Brawny is good for that.
Logann P.
Logann P.
These paper towels just do the job so well. Its such a great paper towel that seems to last forever! I like that they support the military too!
Catia R.
Catia R.
Cheap and great quality! why over pay for bounty when Brawny is the same great quality. I love using this paper towel over all the other brands
Jess G.
Jess G.
Love the size of these pick a size towels, each sheet is perfect in size whereas most other brands have sheets that are too large or too small.
Jules E.
Jules E.
June 28, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh
I love these paper towels. I only buy this brand because they contribute to Wounded Warriors charity and being a military spouse, I like that.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
June 21, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Prints
Great for cleaning up major messes and it does not rip up as easily as most others. I reach for these more than actual towels when cleaning up
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive