BY BRAWNY #11 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Mischele R.
Kerrville, TX
Again another of my amazon stockpile obsessions. I always buy these in bulk. They're tough enough to stand up to my messy kitchen tendencies and my rowdy toddler.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL
I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Kerri C.
Love these paper towels. They are the strongest out there, which allows you to use less to clean up your mess. Saves money and waste. Give them a try and you won't regret it!
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: Giant Roll Pick-A-Size more...
I love buying paper towels in bulk and I really like that these towels are pick-a-size as I don't always need a full sized towel. Brawny makes a tough paper towel!
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Prints more...
It really lives up to its expectation. I know it's just a paper towel but I really is amazing. It cleans up all the messes I make and does it without completely tearing apart. Plus one roll really lasts a long time. yea would recommend to someone to try
mary p.
Augusta, GA
The best paper towels award goes too... I love this paper towels. Everyone in my house uses it. It's long lasting and gets the job done. It's soft and gentle. It does not leave anything behind and definitely worth your buck if you're looking for some good quality paper towels.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I always buy these paper towels! I love that they have the pick-a-size because I almost never need a full sheet! These paper towels are strong and work SO good!
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
Brawny paper towels are the BEST!!! I always keep them stocked and they clean up the smallest to huge messes. With two new kittens I totally depend on Brawny!
Kat Q.
Review for: Prints more...
Love this brand! Ever since my middle school science project of wetting a paper towel and seeing which brand could hold the most pennies. Brawny beat them all
Jennifer F.
Big rapids, MI
This is a great product that always gets the job done, no matter how big the spill or mess. I know I can count on brawny. Also, offered at a reasonable price.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive