Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (5)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV

Great quality of paper towel, however I find name brand paper towels to be extremely expensive for products that are disposable. They are rarely on sale.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Powder Spgs, GA

Brawny is actually a really good brand! It soaks up messes, so you don't have to use a ton of paper towels. Highly recommended. Not too expensive either!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI

Buying paper towels in bulk is awesome ! Paper towels are constantly used and they come in handy . I have tried this brand only once and I liked them .
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga

Love when I can pick this up at Sam's!! It's durable and works really efficiently with food and cleaning up messes. And it doesn't take several sheets.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX

Love these paper towels! I use them to clean just about everything I can! Very well made and I don't have to use a whole bunch to get the job done
Aureilia G.
Aureilia G.

I used to use a lot of paper towels to clean up when I used other brands but brawny papper towel It cleans up fast only need 2 and the job is done.
Diedre J.
Diedre J.
Playa Del Rey, CA

The fiance and I use a lot of paper towels and, we aren't kind to the paper towels we use so we need thick, strong ones, Brawny is good for that.
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

Brawny is very good.The size of the paper is right.Is strong and soft.Sometimes the price is good but in other occasions the price is not fine.
Catia R.
Catia R.

Cheap and great quality! why over pay for bounty when Brawny is the same great quality. I love using this paper towel over all the other brands
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now