Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Baytown, TX

Best paper towels. Roll lasts a long time. Don't need a lot for big spills. A little more expensive but worth the extra money because you don't use as much.
Yadira O.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY

They are just like any other name brand paper towels, they're good for simple messes and when you're hands are a little messy from what ever you're doing.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Goose Creek, SC

I bought these to put on every table at my wedding reception three years ago, and we're still using them! They're strong and great for cleaning up messes.
Emily F.
Emily F.
West Palm Bch, FL

Brawny is actually a really good brand! It soaks up messes, so you don't have to use a ton of paper towels. Highly recommended. Not too expensive either!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV

Great quality of paper towel, however I find name brand paper towels to be extremely expensive for products that are disposable. They are rarely on sale.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

Dependable paper towels. I use them often and the successfully absorb liquid. Only have to use a few for a moderate spill. Only use one to dry my hands.
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI

Buying paper towels in bulk is awesome ! Paper towels are constantly used and they come in handy . I have tried this brand only once and I liked them .
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga

Love when I can pick this up at Sam's!! It's durable and works really efficiently with food and cleaning up messes. And it doesn't take several sheets.
Aureilia G.
Aureilia G.

I used to use a lot of paper towels to clean up when I used other brands but brawny papper towel It cleans up fast only need 2 and the job is done.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX

Love these paper towels! I use them to clean just about everything I can! Very well made and I don't have to use a whole bunch to get the job done
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now