Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Lake Charles, LA

Brawny is the ONLY brand I use..and will remain that way! It is durable and strong for all of the messes that happen in the kitchen, and elsewhere. Enough said. ❤️❤️❤️
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.

There's not a ton to say about paper towels. They clean up your mess. They have a tough looking lumber jack on the package. You really can't go wrong here, I guess.
Lois K.
Lois K.
Huntingdon Valley, PA

They are pretty average. Not super thick and absorbent, but definitely not flimsy. I seem to go through them pretty quickly, but I also have two kids and two dogs.
Mischele R.
Mischele R.
Kerrville, TX

Again another of my amazon stockpile obsessions. I always buy these in bulk. They're tough enough to stand up to my messy kitchen tendencies and my rowdy toddler.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Murray, KY

Thick and durable. This brand makes scrubbing counters a breeze. There are some brands that work similarly but this brand is ultimately effective and dependable.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

I always buy these paper towels! I love that they have the pick-a-size because I almost never need a full sheet! These paper towels are strong and work SO good!
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL

Brawny paper towels are the BEST!!! I always keep them stocked and they clean up the smallest to huge messes. With two new kittens I totally depend on Brawny!
Kat Q.
Kat Q.

Love this brand! Ever since my middle school science project of wetting a paper towel and seeing which brand could hold the most pennies. Brawny beat them all
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burton, MI

This is a great product that always gets the job done, no matter how big the spill or mess. I know I can count on brawny. Also, offered at a reasonable price.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this brand of paper towels. For the price that it comes in, it is good quality! They clean up all the simple messes really easily. No complaints here!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now