BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
Brawny paper towels are the BEST!!! I always keep them stocked and they clean up the smallest to huge messes. With two new kittens I totally depend on Brawny!
Jennifer F.
Big Rapids, MI
This is a great product that always gets the job done, no matter how big the spill or mess. I know I can count on brawny. Also, offered at a reasonable price.
Kat Q.
Love this brand! Ever since my middle school science project of wetting a paper towel and seeing which brand could hold the most pennies. Brawny beat them all
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brand of paper towels. For the price that it comes in, it is good quality! They clean up all the simple messes really easily. No complaints here!
Kimberly L.
Baytown, TX
Best paper towels. Roll lasts a long time. Don't need a lot for big spills. A little more expensive but worth the extra money because you don't use as much.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
They are just like any other name brand paper towels, they're good for simple messes and when you're hands are a little messy from what ever you're doing.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
I bought these to put on every table at my wedding reception three years ago, and we're still using them! They're strong and great for cleaning up messes.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Great quality of paper towel, however I find name brand paper towels to be extremely expensive for products that are disposable. They are rarely on sale.
Emily F.
Buford, GA
Brawny is actually a really good brand! It soaks up messes, so you don't have to use a ton of paper towels. Highly recommended. Not too expensive either!
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
Love when I can pick this up at Sam's!! It's durable and works really efficiently with food and cleaning up messes. And it doesn't take several sheets.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive