BY BRAWNY #5 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Abbie Q.
This is my personal favorite among the paper towel brands. I love that they have pick a size opinion, and they are good cleaning up spills or using as a napkin wet or dry.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like Brawny paper towels. They aren't the worst but they aren't the best either. There is always some sort of spill in our house and I still have other brands that I reach for more than Brawny
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Gabriela N.
Review for: Prints more...
I bought a "case" of these and only wish I'd discovered these earlier in life. Great for all rooms in the house. Better & cheaper than paper towels: much tougher and don't shred or leave fibers on tough work. Soft enough for occasional use for your nose but I would not make a habit of it during a cold. Each towel is soft enough for drying your hands--several times, tough enough for cleaning & mild scouring, soft enough to polish your appliances and good for dusting. I would not use if for screens on tv's, computers, etc... They don't fall apart when wet. Yay!
I like the "tissue box" dispenser versus a roll because I can use one hand to pull out a towel. (I'm not good at tearing a towel off a roll dispenser without unfurling a half dozen towels!) However, I did put a strip of double stick tape on the bottom of the box to keep it steady...same with any tissue box. Love these
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Big Rolls, 6 Rolls, 354 Sh more...
We use far too many paper towels, so I love finding a good value. I found these for under $6 at Walmart and highly recommend them. They are strong and absorb well. They also come in the select a size version.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

Good value, soft but not so soft it falls apart right away. The only downside is finding room to store a couple/few dozen rolls of bathroom tissue. It's worth devoting space to -- what other product do you really not want to run out of? Bathroom tissue is one of those First World habits but it's the last one I'd want to give up. Good quality bathroom tissue, absorbent, soft. When you get old try putting a little warm water on some of these and seeing if that doesn't work well for you. Life is short. Use good bathroom tissue. Buy a few extra packages just in case.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Veronica M.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love how strong and durable these paper towels are! They are harder to find at stores and I often find them online through Amazon or Costco and get the huge roll count package as they are pricey and come out costing less in bulk. I like how these also tend to leave less residue for example when cleaning mirrors with some glass cleaning spray, which many times I find little white flakes rub off but not with Brawny! I highly recommend it
The Slim Diva M.
Bronx, NY
The Brawny paper towels that I purchased were on sale in a supermarket. These aren't my go-to paper towels, but now-a-days when it comes to paper towels, I shop for what is on sale. These are as think as I would want them to be, but they still get the job done - it just takes a few more paper towels than usual. I would still purchase this product again, which is why I rated this product a three.
Liz S.
After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive