BY BRAWNY #14 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each. see more...

• Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting ...1 Answers
  • "they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run." in 1 review
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Decorator Expert
#Brawny is my favorite brand of #paper #towels! They are so thick, absorbing, and do not fall apart as easily as other ones. The price is about average, although I prefer when they are on sale. I especially love the #XL rolls like the ones I bought tonight from #Walgreens because they last a little longer. I use them for just about everything. #Cleaning mostly, of course. And who doesn't like to bring an extra hunk with them home? Brawny Paper Towels
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
This is my go to brand of paper towels. Brawny is a really good brand. I like the select a size ones. They are very absorbent on are very effective for cleaning everyday spills and messes. I usually pick up the big bag of these at my local walmart for $14
Carrie H.
Hamburg, AR
Brawny paper towels are amazing. They have great absorbency. It has more sheets compared to other competing brands.
Nati V.
The best one out there, hands down! Does not tear so easily like other brands and they are pretty resourceful.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
This is a pretty trusted brand. I'd recommend them. They do the job and don't fall apart.
Jacqueline L.
Eastpoint, FL
I love this brand. So absobant it is like using a sponge. they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run. You can usually fond coupons also and when you do its worth using them
Christine S.
Decorator Expert
I think they work great! There's always a coupon in the paper so I never have to spend a lot on them, either!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert
These are a quality paper towel. I don't use paper towels a lot but when I do they work great.
Liz S.
After forgetting to renew my bounty subscribe and save subscription I needed to purchase paper towels that were relatively affordable but got the job done, I did not expect what i received. Having never used brawny paper towels I was pleasantly surprised when I did not need two or three sheets for quick cleanups. The cost is reasonable but you are not sacrificing with quality. These paper towels are fairly thick, absorbent and pick up spills quickly. I would recommend brawny paper towels to anyone looking for a bargain.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Brawny paper towels work great! They are very absorbent. They are usually pretty affordable in comparison to good brands of paper towels.
Alana C.
Oneonta, NY
Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive