Add a Photo

By BRAWNY
#1 in Paper Towels
Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.
Photos (4)
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Doral florida, Florida

I bought a "case" of these and only wish I'd discovered these earlier in life. Great for all rooms in the house. Better & cheaper than paper towels: much tougher and don't shred or leave fibers on tough work. Soft enough for occasional use for your nose but I would not make a habit of it during a cold. Each towel is soft enough for drying your hands--several times, tough enough for cleaning & mild scouring, soft enough to polish your appliances and good for dusting. I would not use if for screens on tv's, computers, etc... They don't fall apart when wet. Yay!
I like the "tissue box" dispenser versus a roll because I can use one hand to pull out a towel. (I'm not good at tearing a towel off a roll dispenser without unfurling a half dozen towels!) However, I did put a strip of double stick tape on the bottom of the box to keep it steady...same with any tissue box. Love these
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Good value, soft but not so soft it falls apart right away. The only downside is finding room to store a couple/few dozen rolls of bathroom tissue. It's worth devoting space to -- what other product do you really not want to run out of? Bathroom tissue is one of those First World habits but it's the last one I'd want to give up. Good quality bathroom tissue, absorbent, soft. When you get old try putting a little warm water on some of these and seeing if that doesn't work well for you. Life is short. Use good bathroom tissue. Buy a few extra packages just in case.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

I love how strong and durable these paper towels are! They are harder to find at stores and I often find them online through Amazon or Costco and get the huge roll count package as they are pricey and come out costing less in bulk. I like how these also tend to leave less residue for example when cleaning mirrors with some glass cleaning spray, which many times I find little white flakes rub off but not with Brawny! I highly recommend it
The Slim Diva M.
The Slim Diva M.
Bronx, NY

The Brawny paper towels that I purchased were on sale in a supermarket. These aren't my go-to paper towels, but now-a-days when it comes to paper towels, I shop for what is on sale. These are as think as I would want them to be, but they still get the job done - it just takes a few more paper towels than usual. I would still purchase this product again, which is why I rated this product a three.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.

I feel the same way about paper towels as I do about tiles paper, but I've been trying to cut back on my use of paper towels in recent years and just use recyclables instead. HOWEVER, when I do use or purchase pt, Brawny is my go-to. It's also a little nostalgic for me because I remember as a kid my mom thought Brawny (who I believe use to be a blonde guy) was attractive.. LOL.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
W Sacramento, CA

Honestly the only paper towels we use. I mean if the hot dude on the package doesn't already sell you the product will. I like the half sheets and that they pick up messes really well. I brought another brand of paper towels once. Never again. Not only did they not work as well but my boyfriend was super upset about it not being Brawny haha.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.

Strong and durable! These are the paper towels I use when I need to scrub at something, or when I know I'm buying them for a dirtier mess/situation than normal.

I like them for my garage (cleaning rough surfaces, like bike tires, tools, etc.), camping, and to have in the car for trips because they can handle the rough messes.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

I HATE a cheap paper towel, that rips and dissolves before the job is done. Brawny is EXCELLENT, and one of just a couple of brands that I regularly buy. Great for quick clean ups, or when the job is so nasty that I don't want to use a wash cloth or reusuable sponge. Some jobs, you just want to clean and toss the evidence!
Lillie C.
Lillie C.

Brawny is my go to brand. With 3 Kids in my house I am constantly reaching for a paper towel. I love that you can pick a size to fit the mess you need to clean. And they are really absorbent so you really do use less. I wipe up the mess carefully then rinse it out and use it again to clean the area. Love it!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Oneonta, Ny

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive

Join Now