Brawny Paper Towels

by Brawny

#15 in Paper Towels

Now Stronger!* Premium Performance. The Strength to Take on Tough Messes. Scrubs Tough Messes & Soaks up Spills One sheet of Brawny® Towels can handle everything from everyday cleaning to even tough messes - durable, thick, and absorbent with the strength you expect.  We don t compromise on our product, so why should you? *When wet vs. current Brawny 404-652-4000 3 Rolls - 76 Sheets Per Roll ~ 228 Total Sheets, 11 x 6 in Each.

Are these really good, I've used another kind but there getting expensive
Start your review of Brawny Paper Towels!
Product Highlights
they are a little pricey but worth it in the long run.in reviews
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
Nothing only does this product helps when I make a spill but also soft on the nose whenever I have to sneeze or my nose is running so I recommend to others !
Cyndi W.
Fort Gay, WV
There is no better paper towel. I usually pick mine up at Wal-Mart, and the price is fair. They do a really awesome job of cleaning up spills or sticky messes. Also good for clean little hands . They work great for cleaning Windows as well. I would highly recommend !!!!!!
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Brawny paper towels. They’re thick, durable, and a great quality. I love the select a size Rolls because it really cuts down on wasting the product. It definitely stands up to its name.
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Great paper towels. They don't fall apart on you and definitely get the job done. They definitely absorb any mess. I would just like them a little thicker but still good.
Sheila G.
Lawrence, KS
They're a good, absorbent paper towel. You don't need a ton to clean up messes or wipe up spilled drinks. However, once they are wet, they don't hold together better than any other cheap paper towel, so it doesn't help when cleaning. Overall, it is a good brand of paper towels.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Brawny paper towels are the only ones I will purchase, they clean up spills very easily, there affordable, they don't rip and tear as you use them, very strong, no improvements needed, I recommend these to everyone Brawny Pick-A-Size Paper Towels - 6 XL Rolls
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Brawny Paper Towels work great. They are super helpful to have around the house for any spills, messes, or dirt. We go through a lot of paper towel rolls and will continue to regard Brawny paper towels as one of our top brands to buy. I would recommend this product.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Just like the man on the front if you want you are strong paper towel that holds liquid cleans well very thick not pricey at allHolds up well and just does the all-around job you can use us for cleaning you can use this for just wipe it up spills you can use it to put your food on I I love brawny products I will I swear by them
Vixxen C.
Newport News, VA
I love how the texture of this product doesn't feel too thin; it actually feels like a washcloth. That quilted pattern on this paper towel absorbs literally every spill. Brawny is the first paper towel brand that I've started using since childhood, and I will never choose another brand to replace it. You don't need a lot of paper towels to compensate, because one sheet does it all!!!! I love that.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
These are okay. Not my favorite brand of paper towels. They seem very stiff and don’t absorb as well as my other brands I use. It’s also expensive for the quality. Overall, not the best but will work in a pinch.