BY TARGET #78 in Wine

Toni R.
Indianapolis, IN
This wine is amazing. The bubbles make it perfectly crisp and not too sweet. It’s a great price for the amount you get, but make sure you have others to share with! It comes with a cork that is not replaceable and it will become flat the next day.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Bubbles!!!! It’s so perfect for celebrating any occasion! The fact that I found this out of the blue one day I am so happy! It is my go to when I go out and need something to drink! My girls are hooked now too
Krys R.
Athens, AL
This is a great wine for any get together you may want to throw, as well as just for you and your honey to enjoy on a night in. It’s a light taste and goes down easily. It’s a go to wine whenever we don’t know what to buy.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
For such an affordable price at target, I was highly impressed with this one. It has a really nice flavor and paired with pasta and a salad for dinner, it made a really great beverage. I love sweet wines, so this was a great buy for me.
Sarah W.
Oviedo, FL
It is so delicious! I really enjoy sweet wines and this one is definitely sweet. I like it much more than others that are more bitter. I received this item from Walmart. I would recommend this drink to anyone who likes a sweeter wine or does not really like wine. But I would not suggest it to someone that enjoys a bitter dry wine.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Not a bad product when you need something quick for a party! Probably wouldn’t go out just to buy it alone, but if I needed to grab it quick while I’m at Target, it’s worth it.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
This was  a great Target find in one of my most recent shopping trips. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this at one of my friends' parties and it was definitely a hit! While it's pretty hard to screw up a Rose, this is a definitely a great product at that price point!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. They are well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have these in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
The only thing that’s better than wine is a wine that sparkles. I’m a big rosè fan, and this wine did not disappoint. I’m a first time customer to this and the wine is delicious! Not too expensive and I’d definitely recommend to others!
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Excellent taste! One of my favorite wines that I always buy very affordable which is a plus and it doesn’t compare to any others I would choose this wine any day I am so beyond satisfied with this wine and would recommend it to anyone
Callie O.
PRINCETON, WV
I am very picky about wine, I like sweet wines. Would this be a good wine for me to try?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Where can you buy this at? And what does it taste like exactly? Is it bitter or is more on the sweeter side?
Sarah M.
Montgomery , IL
Is this closer to a moscato or just a sweeter rose? I’ve heard a mix on the sweetness.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Is this like a champagne?!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is it so cheap it gives you a headache easily like Andre and cooks?