Braven BRV-1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

by Braven

Bring your favorite music outdoors with the Braven BRV-1 Water-Resistant Audio Speaker. Rubberized exterior lets you place speakers on any terrain while staying protected against water splashes and rain not intended to be submerged. 3 watts of audio output per channel with a 70mm passive subwoofer. Using a 1,400mAh battery(included), audio can be played for up to 12 hours. Music can be streamed over Bluetooth by syncing with a compatible device. Lanyard included.4-3/4L x 3-1/4W x 2-1/4H.Wt: 12 oz. Colors: Black/Orange, Gray/Turquoise Blue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braven BRV-1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker!
Houghton, NY
Braven BRV-1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Rissy M.
Best Speaker I've ever owned. I have a personal sound system to compare this to and for such a small speaker it put off a ton of sound. It is portable and very easy to carry, I used to just attach it to my purse when I'd go out walking. The bass in it is incredible and it's so powerful that if you set it on a table it will vibrate itself off of the table. It's waterproof and very durable. I ended up giving it to my brother when I stopped using it (due to getting a new speaker) and he likes to use it on the school bus to annoy his fellow peers. I would prefer this speaker over any brand of speaker out there.
this is a ok speaker it has good sound quality but the only downside of it was that it wore out after awhile and the speaker did not work after about 5 to 6 months of use but this is a good speaker for anybody who wants a small and portable speaker it is a ok speaker for what it is
Dix Hills
love everything about this speaker. compact, light and durable. I take this thing with me everywhere. beyond perfect for travel and for the beach. sound is amazing for such a little speaker. the battery life is great.  love that it works off Bluetooth and doesn't require an outlet. have gotten this product and and covered with sand and haven't have a problem. if you love music this product is worth the investment. can purchase on amazon.
Sterling Hts, MI
We love this speaker. It has a more rugged look and really does feel durable. We use this outside when we are working in the yard or around the bonfire and we love that it's easy to pair and waterproof in case it gets forgotten when the sun goes down.
Love this little speaker. I take this with me every day. For times at work when I can listen to music this little guy packs a punch. Plus like most braven products its built to last. I never worry about dropping it or it getting wet. I would definitely buy it again.
Troy, OH
Found this speaker on clearance at meijer, so we bought it. My fiancé and I took it canoeing with us. Of corse we tipped and everything ended up in the river. We did get our speaker back and it was still working!!! However, we didn't have the cap on tightly so some some water did get into the charging port and we weren't able to charge it back up. I continued to work until the battery died and due to human error we were unable to charge it. So we hopped on amazon right away and bought another one! This is our new favorite thing to use at home, and outdoors. Awesome little speaker with good sound and features.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased from Best Buy for $99.99 with protection plan ($13) for tubing down a river, beach days and pontoon fishing. Great sound from a small device, connects easily via Bluetooth . Major selling point was WATERPROOF and SHOCKPROOF. Tested and verified, should it ever fail I have to protection plan. Highly recommend , also Braven refurbished are cheaper and still produce high quality sound !
My friend has this speaker and they are really great, they sound pretty good, you can connect your phone by Bluetooth, you can take them wherever you are because they are waterproof and they have an suitable size
West Palm Bch, FL
My absolute favorite speaker! It's waterproof so it's perfect from the beach, to the pool, to the shower! The sound is quite spectacular for such a small speaker.
LONG BEACH, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift! He loves it!! And so do I. We take it kayaking with us. Love that it's waterproof. Purchased at an AT&T store