Braven BRV-1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Amy V.

BY BRAVEN

Bring your favorite music outdoors with the Braven BRV-1 Water-Resistant Audio Speaker. Rubberized exterior lets you place speakers on any terrain while staying protected against water splashes and rain not intended to be submerged. 3 watts of audio output per channel with a 70mm passive subwoofer. Using a 1,400mAh battery(included), audio can be played for up to 12 hours. Music can be streamed over Bluetooth by syncing with a compatible device. Lanyard included.4-3/4L x 3-1/4W x 2-1/4H.Wt: 12 oz. Colors: Black/Orange, Gray/Turquoise Blue. see more...

Robert R.
Robert R.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased from Best Buy for $99.99 with protection plan ($13) for tubing down a river, beach days and pontoon fishing. Great sound from a small device, connects easily via Bluetooth . Major selling point was WATERPROOF and SHOCKPROOF. Tested and verified, should it ever fail I have to protection plan. Highly recommend , also Braven refurbished are cheaper and still produce high quality sound !
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
My friend has this speaker and they are really great, they sound pretty good, you can connect your phone by Bluetooth, you can take them wherever you are because they are waterproof and they have an suitable size
Shari A.
Shari A.
West Palm Bch, FL
My absolute favorite speaker! It's waterproof so it's perfect from the beach, to the pool, to the shower! The sound is quite spectacular for such a small speaker.
Magdalena L.
Magdalena L.
Excelente bocina buen sonido y sobretodo el sonido que tiene y puedes llevarlo a cualquier lugar que vayas no ocupa mucho espacio 👍🏻
Corrie S.
Corrie S.
Troy, OH
Found this speaker on clearance at meijer, so we bought it. My fiancé and I took it canoeing with us. Of corse we tipped and everything ended up in the river. We did get our speaker back and it was still working!!! However, we didn't have the cap on tightly so some some water did get into the charging port and we weren't able to charge it back up. I continued to work until the battery died and due to human error we were unable to charge it. So we hopped on amazon right away and bought another one! This is our new favorite thing to use at home, and outdoors. Awesome little speaker with good sound and features.
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift! He loves it!! And so do I. We take it kayaking with us. Love that it's waterproof. Purchased at an AT&T store
Tori G.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
This is such a wonderful speaker! It's small, compact, and LOUD. The waterproof capability also comes in handy since I am such a clutz. Definitely recommend!
Amy V.
Amy V.
This is a powerful little speaker! This speaker has great projection and even when at high volume the sound quality is still great. It has an amazing battery life with it exceeding its 12 hour playtime claim. It's Bluetooth which means you don't need to worry about cords and its waterproof which means it's perfect when I take it to camp. I also love the fact that I can charge my device while playing music. I 100% recommend this speaker.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Hatboro, PA
For being such a tiny speaker, this thing packs some major punch. It has such amazing sound quality and I love how loud I can make it. I also love that I can bring it with me anywhere (literally). My favorite is bringing it by the pool. It's so convenient!