Braven 570 Portable Wireless Speaker Green

by Braven

The Braven 570 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker brings your tunes, movies, or games to everyone's ears when you're chilling outside, kicking back in the cabin, or riding in the car. Designed with an impact-resistant polymer case, the 570 also works as a speakerphone to make hands-free calls and charges your phone from the built in powerbank to keep the party going all night long. In addition, it streams your music over Bluetooth by syncing with a compatible device. This portable speaker features a 1200mAH battery which enables the 570 to play wireless audio for up to 10 hours. By pressing its battery check button, the 570 lets you know how much battery is left: a white light indicates 50-100% charge, a blue light is 10-50% charged, and a red light is 0-10% charged. Equipped with a 6W output, the 570 has 2x custom HD audio drivers that provide stereo audio amplified by left and right channel passive sub woofers. Its noise-canceling microphone lets you make and take calls wirelessly on your own, or in a group. If you need more sound, simply use the included audio cable to link multiple speakers together for an even bigger sound. Its playback control lets you turn the volume up or down right from the speaker, or skip one track forward or one track backwards. The 570 also allows you to plug your mobile device's charging cable into the speaker's USB port to get an extra boost of power when you're away from home. The 570 even has a line in for non-bluetooth users so you're able to use the speaker with any device you use headphones with.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braven 570 Portable Wireless Speaker Green!
How would you rate this product?
Waco
WOW I LOVE THIS SPEAKER HOW COOL IS THIS LOVING THE SIZE OF IT AND THAT GREEN SO PRETTY I LOVE LISTENING TO MY MUSIC ALL KIND AND I NEED A GOOD SPEAKERS HAVE NOT USE THIS BRAND OR HEARD OF THIS BRAND BUT I WANT THIS MY GREEN SPEAKER IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Doral, Florida
I have about 2 months' experience with my own Braven 570 speaker, and I give it a big thumbs up. I enjoy it a lot.I intended to use this to stream music from my laptop or phone while I'm making dinner or working at the kitchen table. The sound is big enough to fill the living room or while watching movies, and it actually sounds quite acceptable! I could link a couple together for more power but it suits my needs just fine. It does work at least 30 feet away through two walls at my house.This speaker ticks all the boxes for me: cheap, good sound, nice looking, super portable, decent battery life so far, quick to sync, auto power off.Other users have one major complaint, and that is the power switch failing. I've been very mindful of how I operate the switch and have not had problems. Poor fabrication may be to blame, but also the design cues are misleading and could be causing problems. All other controls are push buttons, so some people may be pushing on it instead of clicking it up or down. The button is not adequately raised, so you need to use a fingernail to catch it. Shouldn't be a problem if you're aware.
TLEMCEN

Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales, Best Regards.