BY BRAVEN

The braven 570 allows you to connect with the world around you by sharing your music, movies, games, and more. With 6 watts of power and 10 hours of playtime, this portable audio companion will bring your music to life wherever you go! Use it as a speakerphone to make hands free calls, or charge your phone from the built in powerbank to keep the party going all night long. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise H.
Branchdale, PA
These speaker are awesome they are loud and durable I even bought a few for Christmas gifts this year
Sydney S.
Stephenville , Tx
My boyfriend has this Bluetooth speaker and he loves it! Maybe one day I can have one of my ow n
Tricia B.
Aurora, IL
I bought this speaker for about $70 dollars, but I've seen them cheaper on Amazon. It's a perfect speaker for someone like me who doesn't need the quality of a Beats Pill but enjoys the amplified sound of a blue tooth speaker. I like to use it when I watch movies off my laptop as the quality and sound is much better than the laptop speaker or when I'm listening to a podcast. I don't really use it for parties or get togethers since I use my son's Beat's Pill for that so I can't speak about it during that situation. Fully charged, the battery makes it portable for about 2 1/2 hours before you'll need to recharge it.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells
Braces rocks! The Bluetooth technology is user friendly, easy to figure out and syncs easily. The sound is awesome and the one j have is waterproof so I can even jam in the shower!
Grace R.
Washington, DC
The sound quality is pretty great here. Super portable. I found it was a little difficult to use, figuring out the functioning, but other than that - really happy with my purchase!
Laura R.
Elm Grove, WI
Recently bought this product after doing some research on portable speakers. I was comparing this product to higher end Bose speakers. Pleasantly surprised by the sound quality. Good overall balance, clear sound quality and small- can take it anywhere- home, car, work or outdoors. Definitely would get another one!
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
This speaker puts off a lot of sound for how small it is and the Bluetooth capability is great. My speaker cuts out a lot and skips though which is frustrating
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
We got this speaker in white as a gift when we purchased our phone and we love it! It's loud and small and portable. The sound it gives is just amazing for such a little speaker.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Just got this speaker as a gift and it works awesome. Seem very durable and was easy to use. Can't wait to take it out with me.
Laura S.
Los Angeles, CA
Very loud for the size . take it to work and everyone at the office always has a good time when I take it because it fills the room with music