BY BRAVEN

The braven 570 allows you to connect with the world around you by sharing your music, movies, games, and more. With 6 watts of power and 10 hours of playtime, this portable audio companion will bring your music to life wherever you go! Use it as a speakerphone to make hands free calls, or charge your phone from the built in powerbank to keep the party going all night long. see more...

Henry D.
Reedley, CA
I actually don't have this in blue, I have the 570 in black, but I can say that these speakers are amazing, they work soo much better than any other brand. I got these for my boyfriend for christmas and he died when he heard the sound and quality, we take these to the beach, in our hotel rooms, anywhere we go, we have to takes these with us, I swear you will not be disappointed
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Easy to use and looks great. Planning to buy a second one! Love the available color options to go with any decor, and for someone who cares about sound quality but doesn't need a lot of extraneous features, this fits the bill perfectly.
Yasmine M.
This speaker is so fun in my son's room. It's colorful and packs the room with great quality sound. Best of all, it's easy to move around the house and sometimes we even take it outside when we have BBQs.
Celeste D.
Long beach, CA
Works great and it's weather proof so I'm not scared to take it camping or to the beach. It's not super duper loud but it definitely is loud enough for a beach setting
Mariah H.
Kansas City, MO
Very very disappointed in this speaker for the price. It's only 6 watts of sound and it's almost $100 retail. I found a different speaker that has 12 watts for only $40
Rebecca G.
Hyrum, Ut
This speaker sounds so good! I love that I can just Bluetooth it from my phone and listen to pandora through it. It has great battery life, great range and great style
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
Love the sound! It is suppose to be water proof or water resistant... can't remember witch one but awesome for camping either way! light and easy to use. love that I can charge my phone with it too
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO
I love this speaker so much. It works great and never fails to play my music with amazing sound. It takes a little while to connect through Bluetooth, but once it is connected it's fantastic.
Sarah P.
We bought a Braven speaker for our trip floating in the river. It's loud so everyone can dance and have fun and it's so durable so I don't have to worry about anything happening to it!
Calyn S.
Braven makes great speakers. This is the 2nd speaker that I have purchased from them and they don't disappoint. The sound quality is great indoors and outdoors.