BY NINTENDO

More information coming soon. see more...

Buy on Target
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a great sequel to Bravely Default the story flows. I’m finding it hard to get threw but that makes it better. I’ve just touched the surface and I would love another game.
Kelsi R.
This game feels like a classic Final Fantasy with every passing battle. The Job system is fun, the battles are addicting and I love the characters. I prefer the first game moreso than this one, the second, but both are still really great.
If you love traditional RPGs give this one a go. The graphics are cute, the music is memorable and the story itself will stay with you for a while after you beat it!
Allyse B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
LOVE IT! Good storyline (although, frequently cheesy). Gameplay is great and there's handfuls of built in auto-pilot type options that really help move the game along without making it feel like you're spending days defeating the same enemies over and over. Highly recommend!
Brent F.
Columbus, OH
A worthy potential successor to the fresh IP for handheld nintendo gaming. Learned a bit from its predecessor - particularly the cyclical repetitive endgame. Worth the price for diving back into this new-found fledgling world and plot. Give it a look.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I'm not a huge fan of turn by turn play but I'm actually enjoying this game so far. The graphics aren't spectacular but that doesn't bug me so much. I do wish it wasn't so zoomed out in towns but again I can deal with it fine.
Nicole K.
Just beat this game! I love it! The call back to the first games were a bit much tho
Cynthia G.
I played the demo, and HAD to buy this game, it is SO GOOD! I typically don't like spending more than $30 for a game, and like to buy them used, but I actually spent the $60 to get this game! The demo is very extensive, and you can cross-over items to the full game! I had been playing this demo and the Stella Glow demo, and the Stella Glow demo was so short! I still want that game as well, but you cannot continue from where you left off in the demo for Stella Glow, and items won't cross over. Bravely Second: End Layer is sooo captivating, good game play, amazing graphics! A++ This game was put out by Square Enix - best known for its role-playing video game franchises, which include Final Fantasy.
Crystal W.
richmond hill, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
The story was beautiful and really well directed. The art was gorgeous as well and there's quite a lot to do in the game itself. The only con is that there is also a LOT of grinding to do, so be prepared to spam monster spawns for a couple of hours on ends time.
Lilly T.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been waiting for the sequel to Bravely Default since I played the first game. Although some of the features were a repeat, I still had a lot of fun. The story is interesting and new, mixed in with old characters I love. The art is fantastical.
Kelsi R.
Who is your favorite character from this game?