Pets & AnimalsPet CarePetCareRx/PetPlus
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply]

Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply]

by PetCareRx/PetPlus

Bravecto is the original oral chewable protection against fleas! Protecting your dog for up to 12 weeks, and acting within 2 hours of use, Bravecto both kills and guards your dog from new infestations. It protects against fleas and 4 types of ticks: black legged ticks, brown dog ticks, lone star ticks, and American dog ticks.

Sirve para perros de 20 kilogramos?
[product:bravecto-for-dogs-chewable-options-10-22-lbs-3-months-supply] has anyone's pet had bad side effects due to this?
Start your review of Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply]!
Antonio G.
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] uploaded by Antonio G.
These chewables work like magic! They protect up to 3 months and we got them for about $60 a chewable. Seems kind of pricy but it’s honestly so worth it knowing your dog won’t get infested with fleas. My dogs contracted fleas from stray dogs getting into our backyard and this got rid of them all within the same day!!
Lindsay O.
Marion, IL
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] uploaded by Lindsay O.
This is by far the best and most convenient flea and tick treatment I’ve found for my dogs. Smells and tastes like a treat so there’s never an issue with them taking it - they actually sit and do tricks to get it. In addition it works exceptionally well and lasts 3 whole months, a great perk. I always make sure to give them a dose before boarding or taking them to the country on vacation as ticks are plentiful, but my dogs never get any because of the bravecto. Well worth the money.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,426 reviews
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog adored this medicine chew as well as protecting him from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes!
Dayane O.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I always had my two little dogs on bravecto - never had any issues - highly recommend
Amber K.
Vance, AL
I bought this from my vet and it was amazing. My dogs loved the taste and gobbled it right up. One chewable lasted them for three months. I couldn’t find one flee on them. Bravecto is wonderful and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product.
member-c9fa3
We have used a lot of products for ticks but this one actually works like a dream. Our dog hunter didn’t have but maybe one tick on him and it was dead. So much easier than squirting something on his back. I cover it with cream cheese or peanut butter and it’s gone and 3 months nada. 👍👍👍
Monica M.
Etters, PA
I love this stuff. My dogs have had fleas in the past from being outside alot. I literally tried everything over the counter for fleas and nothing worked. But, Bravecto worked! My dogs are flea free. I haven't seen not one scratch. I would definitely recommend.
Jasmine  R.
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] uploaded by Jasmine  R.
This is one of the best flea and tick products on the market, it’s just a simple chewable that takes cares of fleas and ticks for 3 months!!!!! My dog loves how it tastes and it keeps her protected for a while so I don’t have to think about giving a chew every month.
Jennifer M.
Newport, NC
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I give my baby bravecto every 3 months , he is not an outside dog but he does potty and play outside. Thanks to this flea & tick prevention he can still curl up in bed with me and I have NO WORRIES!!
Aydin A.
Coral Gables, FL
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] uploaded by Aydin A.
Bravecto works really well for my large breed dog who loves spending a lot of time in the bushes and gets frequently exposed to ticks. I see dead ticks on his feet after a long day and I know Bravecto is doing a good job. It is very easy to apply, just a single flavored chew that is good for 90 days. My dog loves the taste and he thinks it is a treat.I wish it was available at all pet stores and you didn’t have to go to the vet each time you needed this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie N.
New Durham, NH
il y a 3 ans
Bravecto For Dogs Chewable [Options : 44-88 lbs 3 Months Supply] has anyone's pet had bad side effects due to this?
Alexis G. il y a 3 ans
My dog has been taking this for about a year and half. We haven't had any problems with it, but I have seen articles saying that it can give them bad side effects.