BY BRAVE SOLDIER

Advanced silicone complex and SPF 15 combine to prevent chapping, sunburn, windburn and leave lips soft and smooth, not sticky and waxy like most lip balms. Lip Defender comes in refreshing Citrus Mint flavor. see more...

• Is the product is worth the price you pay for? and does i...4 Answers
Kimberly H.
Flagler Beach
I got this as a shower gift from a friend, but I was in the market for lip spf anyways... Flash forward to a new love affair with this product! Amazing. It feels great, it's incredibly moisturizing and protects my lips in the Florida sun. I highly recommend for anyone's son protection routine.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this brand and how my lips feel after i use this stuff it's easy to apply and wonderful it's right on up there with carmens brand and I have used that a lot I will definitely buy again and I highly recommend for anyone that may be wondering to try this
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I came across this by random due to my grandma doing some spring cleaning. It's pretty good chap stick. Not the best but not the worse
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
I like this lotion. In my opinion anything with coconut in it is great for you! There are so many health benefits to coconut.
Hanshah S.
Is the product is worth the price you pay for? and does it really work?