Brave DVD Movie 1 Disc uploaded by Ashley L.

BY SONY

An impetuous princess discovers that her reckless choice has put both her family and her father's kingdom in peril in this animated adventure from Pixar films. As a toddler, Merida (voice of Kelly MacDonald) saw her father, King Fergus (Billy Connolly), do battle with one of the fiercest animals in the kingdom - a horribly scarred hulk of a bear named Mordu. Though Fergus lost his leg defending his family, Merida and her mother, Queen Elinor (Emma Thompson), managed to escape the beast before it vanished back into the forest. Years later, Merida has grown up to become not just a skilled archer, but also a beautiful princess who inspires a competition among the eligible bachelors in the land. But Merida has little interest in getting married, and the harder her mother pushes the issue, the more fiercely she resists it. When the tournament for her hand gets under way and a deep divide opens between mother and daughter, Merida makes a wish that threatens the future of both her family and the entire kingdom. Now, with only a brief window of time to set things right, Merida must summon the courage to atone for her mistake and prevent a past tragedy from destroying any hope for a peaceful future. see more...

Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Finally, a princess movie with a strong character!  The main character is brave (obviously), courageous, and loves her family. The animation is great, and the story is interesting.  Even though it's presumably for kids, I'd watch it again on my own!
Genesis G.
This movie is amazing!!! It's a movie about a young girl and her mother, who over time, loses a touch of their relationship. By an accident and a spell, they are forced to work together to make things the way they used to be! Very heart warming and makes me cry every time! And my daughter is obsessed with it as well! Amazing soundtrack, and lovely detail in the movie! Love it!
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I saw this movie in theaters as well one summer and it was worth the watch although I don't think I would care to watch it again. It was rather ho hum and a bit too scary for little kids with the bear and all.
Alissa S.
This is a good movie! It is funny! My mom who doesn't watch tv even loved this movie! I think anyone who watches this will love this movie!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Super cute movie. I love the whole irish theme in it. I even played a video game about this movie. Disney has great movies.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
My niece love this movie i watch this one with her is a nice movie .good for the girls out there well recomend it
Ashley L.
I definitely love this movie! Great move watch with your kids. Even though I'm older I'll still watch it lol
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
I really loved this movie and have an interesting story plot and then princess was very well put together.
Christine Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love this movie and I would highly recommend this product for kids and Disney fans the movie is amazing
Joana C.
Lloret de mar
Adoro disney y mas la saga de princesas.
Es totalmente diferente a las que estamos acostumbradas y por ello es que t esorprende durante toda la pelicula .
Las canciones de esta son preciosas y la trama es original.
SUPER RECOMENDADO para todos los publicos