Braun Vitality D12.523 Oral-B Toothbrush with Extra Replacement Head uploaded by Alaa T.

BY ORAL-B

High speed oscillating and rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush. Head surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. see more...

jocelyn ♍.
Best toothbrush i've used. The brush heads last a long time. Very affordable. Charge lasts nearly almost 2 weeks. Timer on it is very useful. Very gentle on the gums and enamel.
Claire A.
I adore this toothbrush! I’ve been using Oral electric toothbrushes for years and they are always so good. I enjoy taking care of my teeth and this brush helps me to do that really well. I use this with the Oral b toothpaste and my teeth are left feeling really clean.
Mariam E.
New cairo
as a family we used it for a while we bought several for BRAUN REPL. BRUSHES SET OF 3 personal use! the battery lasted for a good time considering it's consumed by multiple persons! but I wouldn't re-buy it cause it's doesn't do a lot more than a regular brush and it's very expensive
Nassima a.
Great product. The design is pretty, it's handy to use, and the battery seems to really last!I tried each mode, the mode "clean" is for me a little too powerful; I use "sensitive". The small interdental brush is super convenient, I who have regular worries because of food stuck between my teeth, I use it twice a week and it makes a real difference compared to the use of dental floss alone.
Cristina B.
Girona
I have been using it for 3 years already and it was totally worth the money. I would buy it again, and I will once it stops working which I doubt it will.