BY BRAUN #18 in Thermometers

• My kids constantly are having earaches n fevers it seems. Is this...1 Answers
  • I want to get a new thermometer for my 19 month old because he ca...1 Answers
  • I am having anew baby i want to know what people have to say abou...9 Answers
Laci L.
I bought this for my infant daughter because it claimed to have a fast read out. I have found the temperature read to be inaccurate on multiple occasions. I can check her temperature back to back 5 times in a row and get a low read and then a super high read. It tells you to go with the highest read out but I just didn't feel like it was a great product. I wouldn't recommend this thermometer.
Julie H.
Auburn, IN
I'm not sure if I got a bad product or what but I do not find this very accurate. I will take my child temperature with this and get a low reading and then use a different thermometer abs get a reading 3-4 degrees higher. I have had this problem multiple times.
Mutlu H.
This is the cold standard in thermometers. It provides very accurate temperature reading. However, make sure you take readings from both ears. It could be different.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I used this a lot with my twins. It came with plenty of the disposable ear covers, and gives a quick and accurate result. I preferred this over the rectal thermometers.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Another great product from Braun I had these for a while and then my children used it and lost it so unfortunately right now I don't have any Braun products at the moment. It's a quality product and highly recommended
Nina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this thermometer. Easy to use and quick results, which is awesome when you have a squirming 4 month old. Long lifespan as well and you can't lose it because it's pretty big, lol, unlike the regular thermometers which somehow always disappear in my house lol
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Love this thermometer. It's simple and so easy to use. My daughter hates having her temp taken so the fact that this works really fast is a great bonus!
Angelina K.
Port Richey, FL
Truly adore this product! Say goodbye to the under the tongue fuss it's really quite simple to get a fast accurate read from our child's ear!
Julie A.
Saint cloud, MN
One of the most accurate at home thermometer I have found! Easy to use and work super fast which is need with little children. Must buy!!
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
This thermometer is great. Very durable. Love that I don't have to bother one of my kids when they are sick and sleeping to check temp.
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
I am having anew baby i want to know what people have to say about this ???
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
My kids constantly are having earaches n fevers it seems. Is this an easy and efficient thermometer?
Nicole R.
Louisville, KY
I want to get a new thermometer for my 19 month old because he can't stay still long enough for taking his temperature under his arm. Would you recommend this thermometer over a forehead one?