Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520

by Braun

#3 in Thermometers

Braun ThermoScan 7 with Age Precision is an infrared ear thermometer from no.1 brand among doctors*. It features patented Age Precision technology, an age adjustable fever guidance which takes the guesswork out of the temperature reading. Features like patented pre-warmed tip and ExacTemp help to ensure professional accuracy of the measurement. Braun ThermoScan is fast, gentle and easy to use. It is suitable for the whole family – from new-borns to adults. Taking temperature with Age Precision® is easy With new Age Precision® technology, you can take and interpret the temperature of a child or any family member in three simple steps: Step 1 Set your child’s age with the Age Precision® button. Step 2 Take the temperature. Step 3 The colour coded fever indicator will help you understand and interpret the results and act accordingly – green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature). The Age Precision® fever guidance is designed to warn you of any temperature readings that you should worry about, based on the most conservative criteria.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520!
Nimol  Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 uploaded by Nimol  Y.
Really love this thermometer. Easy to use, accurate and fast. I have been use it 5 years, now it's still in good condition. Love it.
Samantha J.
Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 uploaded by Samantha J.
When you have a wiggly baby/toddler, this is a must for taking temperatures! It is so easy to use, quick and efficient. There is no way my 15 month old will hold still for a standard thermometer under the arm. This ear thermometer take just a couple secs in the ear and you’re done! It is a stress relief when trying to check on you little one and being able to do so quickly and accurately.
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
This Braun thermometer provides a fast temperature reading. Reliable and very accurate.
Ashley M.
Magnolia, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best thermometer on the market. It is a bit pricy but it has lasted me for years. I do wish the back light would remain on.
Shelley Z.
Palmyra, PA
Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 uploaded by Shelley Z.
Handy little thermometer. I love twh black color I think it looks nice. Only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because the temperature sometimes is different from one second to the next.
Lulala M.
Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 uploaded by Lulala M.
Purchased at: Target
The thermoscan was easy to use and accurate (I hope). Stick into the ear and it would read the temperature in a second. No discomfort at all. And it lasts long. I bought it three years ago and it still works well. It’s a must have nowadays.
jennifer F.
Sarasota, FL
i got this as an infrared and ear thermometer. the infrared part doesn’t work well, but the ear thermometer works perfectly.
katia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 uploaded by katia G.
Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 uploaded by katia G.
I love how light and easy to used , the result are so accurate, nice to keep in handy specially now this days , the battery last a long time and is not to expensive Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 thanks for such a handy thing Braun 2-in-1
Jessica K.
Purchased at: Target
This product is a little pricey but it works great! The filters are little hard to find because they’re not sold everywhere. But you can also get the generic filters on Amazon. We purchased this at Target. I would recommend it to others. I comes in handy to make sure your little one isn’t running a fever and it’s a lot better than sticking a thermometer in your child’s mouth.
Melanie  A.
Westminster, MD
Love my Braun thermometer. It has lasted me years and I just finally picked up a new one a few months ago. I trust the readings, the batteries last forever and it's sturdy. I prefer this type of thermometer to all others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...