Braun ThermoScan? 6 Fieberthermometer

by Braun

Braun ThermoScan? ? das von ?rzten am h?ufigsten verwendete und empfohlene Fieberthermometer*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun ThermoScan? 6 Fieberthermometer!
Carole F.
Croydon, New Addington
Braun ThermoScan? 6 Fieberthermometer uploaded by Carole F.
Brilliant to check someone’s temperature. Bought it for our daughter when she was little and now we use it on everyone. Covers are easy to get hold off. Best Buy for children and for covid.
Aneta B.
London
I am not sure if its 100% accurate but seems to be 98%. Not bad. Easy to use one click
Vikki A.
swindon, Swindon
great product. i've been using this for a few years now and it's still working well. good quality. gives a clear reading. Braun
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
Super easy to use even a little baby ears. I’ve been using this for my daughter since she was born. My only problem with it is that sometimes each ear gives me a different read and I always go with the highest because you never know. Would I recommend? Im not sure.
Canan D.
İpswich , SUFFOLK
Good brand and product aswell. Handfull and very useful. Just very good brand and product
Teiga C.
Junction rd , Kingsley, Northampton
This is the new one I bought for our household. It's very quick an easy to use. They can be quite pricey, but shop around online and you will be surprised.
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
1,346 reviews
I really love having this in my home. Can be used on adults children or babies too. Very effective and great when u feel under the weather. This isn’t hard to use at all no complicated buttons. You can get Little plastic caps for on the end too so clean every time u put it in some family members ear
Piper P.
Grangetown , Sunderland
Great product for checking tempaputre would highly recommend others to buy it. It met my expectations I would improve it by actually I couldnt. Nice price as well
Andrea K.
Holme upon Spalding Moor , York
This thermometer is easy to use. The reading is in good size letters. Effective product that does what it says on the package
shilpi H.
London, London
Braun ThermoScan? 6 Fieberthermometer uploaded by shilpi H.
This Braun Thermometer Braun ThermoScan 7 IRT6520 is easy to use, shows me accurate result. Price is on the higher side but worth it.

Looking for your answer?