Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Does it really works better than any other?
Saralyn P.
Saralyn P.
Leesburg, GA
10 months, 1 week ago
Yes, this thermometer was SO easy to use compared to the under arm,rectal, forehead ones. Plus it gave a temp reading very quick!!!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
3 years, 2 months ago
I also received mine courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes and was a previous fan of the Exergen Comfortscanner forehead thermometer, but the Braun Thermoscan 5 was much faster, more consistently accurate, as well as just outright easier to use than the Exergen thermometer. I would definitely purchase a second Braun Thermoscan 5 if I ever lost this one!
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Walker, LA
3 years, 2 months ago
I don't know if I would say "better than any other". I received mine free in my voxbox and it is comparable to the exergen forehead thermometer that we were previously using. It is better than waiting for the under the tongue versions and more accurate than under arm types.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Salisbury, MD
3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, it's always quicker than norm thermometers and it's way more accurate than the under the arm method. It's perfect for newborns and older babies that just won't hold still long enough.
Beth V.
Christella M.
Christella M.
Bowmanville
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, absolutely! I've tried COUNTLESS thermometers, and I actually sold this one after my first son and kicked myself ever since! I was so glad to get it back again with my 2nd!