Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT

Does it really works better than any other?
Tara R.
Tara R.
Sept. 2, 2014, 11:35 a.m.
I also received mine courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes and was a previous fan of the Exergen Comfortscanner forehead thermometer, but the Braun Thermoscan 5 was much faster, more consistently accurate, as well as just outright easier to use than the Exergen thermometer. I would definitely purchase a second Braun Thermoscan 5 if I ever lost this one!
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Aug. 31, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
I don't know if I would say "better than any other". I received mine free in my voxbox and it is comparable to the exergen forehead thermometer that we were previously using. It is better than waiting for the under the tongue versions and more accurate than under arm types.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Aug. 23, 2014, 10:41 a.m.
Oh yes, it's always quicker than norm thermometers and it's way more accurate than the under the arm method. It's perfect for newborns and older babies that just won't hold still long enough.
Beth V.
Beth V.
June 2, 2014, 10:14 a.m.
It is very quick
Christella M.
Christella M.
Dec. 15, 2013, 11:08 p.m.
Yes, absolutely! I've tried COUNTLESS thermometers, and I actually sold this one after my first son and kicked myself ever since! I was so glad to get it back again with my 2nd!

Join Now